Is Boober a nudist? :-)

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
On Warrick's FR site, there is a picture of some "naked" Fraggle puppets of Gobo, Red, Wembley, and Boober. However, seeing what the others look like without clothes makes me realize something: Boober is nude on the show! (Well, except for his hat...)

And I wonder...could Boober possibly be a nudist? And if he doesn't wear clothes, why is he always washing them? :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!!

Who knows, but if he is a nudist, I support his decision!!

*Runs thru house nekkid.* :zany:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well, Boober DOES wear a scarf along with the hat too...but still that is considerably less than what the other main Fraggles wear (note the word main - several of the background Fraggles don't wear anything.)

Boober being Boober, I don't think it's that he's into nudism as he is fear of germs that clothes might carry (perhaps where he developed his laundry obsession). Interesting how the clothes he DOES wear (hat, scarf) are the items that one wears to keep from catching a cold!

d.w.mckim
...getting caught up on the forum again...

BTW - great avatar, YCDTOTV was a true classic!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great to see you back, DW!!

Never thought about the hat and scarf fighting off colds like that. You'd think, though, he'd be more susceptible to getting ill by living in a cave with water set up in the great hall, especially while getting his hands all wet washing clothes, where there aren't many clothes to be worn. Not to mention that being nekkid leaves certain orifices open through which some germ or bacteria could get and make one sicker.

What he SHOULD have done was just spray disinfectant on himself and then cover himself with celophane.

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Oh brother. What about Kermit huh? And don't forget Thig, Thog, Sam the Eagle,Rowlf, Oscar,Fozzie, Alexander Beetle, Elmo, Zoe,
Robin, Big Bird, Wilkins, Wotkins, Cookie Monster....
(good point dwmkim!)

- :zany:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
dwmckim said:
Interesting how the clothes he DOES wear (hat, scarf) are the items that one wears to keep from catching a cold
LOL, OMG, I never realized that either! How true! :smile:

If ya think about it, only Gobo, Red, and Wembley wore shirts. And while Mokey wore a "sweater", it wasn't the typical sweater, it was more like a robe-y thingy.

:flirt:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Is there a nasty side to FR that I'm learning about just now?