Is Boober a nudist? :-)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
No thanks, I don't think about the furry little creatures in that way.

(unlike some people I know)

Sir Didymus

Reaction score
I really don't think boober is a nudist, I think he just likes his hat and scarf! I personally prefer a hat and scarf instead of the dumb clothes boys wear these days, but I think I would get beat up too much!

Sir D.

Joggy

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
She did in "The Incredible Shrinking Mokey!" LOL!

Look what she does to Begooney in her song "I'd Give My Soul"! :stick_out_tongue:
Yes, but in that episode she wore a blue sweater underneath. :big_grin:

Boober's hat and scarf are probably luck bringers. And who says that he's wearing less than the others? He has TWO pieces of clothing. Wembley only wears one banana tree shirt...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mr.Penguin said:
He wears a hat and neck-tie, too.

I think it's kind of like mice in our walls, who don't wear anything. Fraggles weren't meant to wear clothes, but at some point just started, cause there are a LOT of nekkid Fraggles in the show's background.

I wanna be in the background.

Nekkid.

Klonoa

Reaction score
Poor Boober...he's so busy doing all the other Fraggles' laundry that he never has time to do his own.

--Klonoa

McFraggle

Reaction score
Boober, the nudist Fraggle. That would have been a very special episode of "Fraggle Rock."

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I've always noticed over the years that some puppets never wear or wore clothing,just their character trait I guess.Or like it was mentioned some have very little on,just one or two pieces or just accessories. :zany: