Is Fozzie Bear EVIL???

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jim Lewis once said that after 9/11, explosions weren't as funny as they used to be. He hasn't really shown up a lot because of that. I'm glad they surpassed that, and featured him in the movie. Wait a second, how did this go from Fozzie being evil to Crazy Harry?! :crazy:
I really don't want to go out on a rant... but I hate how one thing happened, and we have to have it hang over our heads and let it change everything (except learning various lessons that we forget the next time) . That's kinda what the bad guys wanted, right? And I'm not referring to just that one example... it happens with EVERYTHING. It's always never again, unless we forget, which we will.

Explosions ARE still funny if you do them in a Looney Tunes way. Crazy Harry is a crazy character... his explosions don't come from malicious forethought. They come mostly from puns.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. Real Explosions and gag explosions are totally different. :crazy:
There's just something funny with someone walking away with dust all over their face and their hair spiked up. Real explosions, terrible things happen...

mupcollector1

Reaction score
It's political correctness that sort of ruined cool slapstick stuff like that unfortunately.
Imagine people complaining about The Swedish Chef. LOL It kind of reminded me of the story about the University teacher who came to England and he sent a complaint to The Muppet Show about how The Swedish Chef doesn't really speak Swedish and Jerry Juhl wrote this hilarious letter back saying that he was going to get fired but he told him that he has a wife and kids and promises to take real Swedish lessons. Plus there was a few references to that letter on the show for example the Jean Stapleton episode. "Don't ask me, I don't know mock Japanese." LOL