Is Fozzie Bear EVIL???

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yeah some people have said that, I think we're all desperately trying to save that moment and make it into something better, lol. I mean that would have been a good way to go, but it wasn't really fleshed out enough for that.

Mainly I think it was the studio panicking that they needed at least one cheap laugh in the film.
I agree!

mupcollector1

Reaction score
I remember I was afraid The Muppets (2011) was going to have as much toilet humor as Muppets From Space (Fozzie picking his nose, him and Miss Piggy needing to use the toilet in the movie, etc). Thankfully that scene wasn't as bad as I thought it would be when I finally seen the movie. Though I did think it was funny when The Muppets were sadly walking out the theater and you hear the fart shoes and Rowlf says "Fozzie, not now. Put those away." LOL

There's rarely been toilet humor in The Muppets in general but it has to make sense to the scene or character in order for the comedy to work. From Animal dunking his head in the bowl to wash his face in Muppets From Space worked because it really fit his primitive personality to The Muppet Meeting Film "Let's Take a Dam Break" where Grump is hoping up and down in his seat while Leo is giving a speech with trigger words that finally makes Grump run out of his seat screaming out the door.

Personally if new comers wanted to write for The Muppets. I think they need to really not only study the personalities of the characters but understand The Muppet humor formula (Explosions, Monsters eating characters, anarchic slapstick and bad puns LOL)

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Fozzie Evil? That must be one of those internet rumors.....Like there's a country called "Turkey". LOL (reference from The Muppets (2011) one of my favorites quotes) LOL

mo

Reaction score
fozzie is not evil. he is probably the least evil of all the muppets
kermit-easily frustrated
miss piggy-short temper
gonzo-insanity is why people are put in mad houses
animal-crazy monster...
rowlf-bad pun jokes an obvious crime
scooter-un paid intern ship looking for revenge
dr.teeth- crazy arm length
sgt.floyd -wisecracks!!!!!!
janice-scary looking
zoot-blew up mahna mahna
mahna mahna - thats a bad word somewhere...
snowthes-dying cows pink is illegal
sam the eagle- weirdoes :attitude:
beaker-if that's his real name...

i am just kidding but fozzie is not evil.

mupcollector1

Reaction score
fozzie is not evil. he is probably the least evil of all the muppets
kermit-easily frustrated
miss piggy-short temper
gonzo-insanity is why people are put in mad houses
animal-crazy monster...
rowlf-bad pun jokes an obvious crime
scooter-un paid intern ship looking for revenge
dr.teeth- crazy arm length
sgt.floyd -wisecracks!!!!!!
janice-scary looking
zoot-blew up mahna mahna
mahna mahna - thats a bad word somewhere...
snowthes-dying cows pink is illegal
sam the eagle- weirdoes :attitude:
beaker-if that's his real name...

i am just kidding but fozzie is not evil.
And how about Crazy Harry. LOL

mupcollector1

Reaction score
yes that's a good one!
I'm so glad he's back in The Muppets. Explosions is one of The Muppets greatest trademarks next to Monsters. LOL I wonder why he wasn't on Muppets Tonight (besides a cameo in the first episode) there was tons of explosions on there. LOL

mo

Reaction score
I'm so glad he's back in The Muppets. Explosions is one of The Muppets greatest trademarks next to Monsters. LOL I wonder why he wasn't on Muppets Tonight (besides a cameo in the first episode) there was tons of explosions on there. LOL
I think he's one of the funniest his name just says it all!:crazy:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Jim Lewis once said that after 9/11, explosions weren't as funny as they used to be. He hasn't really shown up a lot because of that. I'm glad they surpassed that, and featured him in the movie. Wait a second, how did this go from Fozzie being evil to Crazy Harry?! :crazy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I knew Fozzie wasn't evil. I was just kidding! \
I have now seen the movie seven and a half times, and we all know what really happens.