Is it January 3rd, 1970?

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Matt dear, its 88mph not 86 lol, and they did have gas powerd cars then, so no reason to use a train... and I was born in 85 also! :-D wich is a cool thing, but wait... that means I was not born either... well if Michael J. Fox can be transported to 1955 and 1885 and not diapear, and his parents be young and his great great grandfather still be alive and such, im still ok, so, who wants to go stalk up on all the rare SS stuff and go back to 2003? (its cheeper there, lol) :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The gas powered cars weren't as fast as the steam engine trains, that's why they had to use a train.

I was there.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
The gas powered cars weren't as fast as the steam engine trains, that's why they had to use a train.

I was there.
They had to use a train because there wasn't any gas in the DeLorean!!!
I saw the movie!

And if it's 1970, I want to get in on some of that phone booth stuffing action!
And go see Larry Norman in concert!!! (well I guess I could see him in concert in 2003, but it'd be more fun to see him at the start of his career.
Why Should the Devil Have All the Good Music?)

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I really like that new Sesame Street....the bird is a little irritating cause he acts so dumb but I think they may realize that after a while. I'm up in Alaska now celebrating Alaska becoming a state 11 years ago (January 3, 1959).

I've also noticed on this new season of Bewitched they got a new Darrin and I really want to know where the old one went! As though we wouldn't notice the change.......I can't stand this new guy.........

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, HELLO 1970?!?!?! they HAD cars that went 88 mph, the had gas stations, and trains can not go that fast (as you remember in the movie, Doc had to put in special logs to burn hotter, so naturaly they dont go that fast)a car will work fine... just need some petrolium.... now that may be a little more harder to find.... (Im a total Back to the Future fan, lol)

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
GonzoLeaper said:
They had to use a train because there wasn't any gas in the DeLorean!!!
I saw the movie!

And if it's 1970, I want to get in on some of that phone booth stuffing action!
And go see Larry Norman in concert!!! (well I guess I could see him in concert in 2003, but it'd be more fun to see him at the start of his career.
Why Should the Devil Have All the Good Music?)
ok, this part of the movie was BBTF part 3, where they go back to the year 1885, he gets to 1885, gets chaced my indians, then by the calvery, then backs into a cave, but he riped the fule line, but since there is no gas stations in the year 1885, they cant refill it, but im sure ALOT of you were alive in teh year 1970, and well, there was cars and there was fule (even in the first movie they travel to the year 1955, they too have cars and fule, the reason he was stuc in the year 1955 is cuz there was no more petolium (cant spell it, but its a nuclear substance) well, there was, but it was almot impossible to get a hold of. So to get them back to the year 1985 (the year I was born hehehe) they had to find something with enough power to generate the flux capaitor (with is what makes time travel possible) and the only thing at that time was a bolt of lightning (go get the 1.21 giggawatts) and well, if you have seen the move you get what happens next, if not I highly suggest seeing it, its one of my faves (as you can see) but anyway.... Ill just shut up now cuz im more than likely scareing you all. :crazy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
Check the system time on your computer. It sounds like that may be off.

This of course was the problem. The computer I used somehow had a screwed up time set up...

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
awww... does that mean we really didnt travel back in time?! :boo:

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Plutonium. I have the BTF trilogy on DVD and am a huge fan... Everyone should definitely see these movies!