It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Okay, so it's the first day of October (or was, a couple hours ago). Halloween's a month away. The first day of fall was a week and a half ago. But here in Erie, it looks like we may have decided to give autumn a miss this year. This evening, I walked out of work and it was SNOWING!!! :embarrassed: And it was STICKING!!! :embarrassed: :embarrassed: Now, I am a big fan of snow... a HUGE fan... but even I am thinking this is a tad early for my tastes. We had fans in our windows up till a couple days ago! Will the eerieness of Erie never end???? :confused: :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
This is eerie---it's like this is happenin' all over! Not the snow thing, but here it was in the 80s several days ago, and then BAM---we're in the 60s! :eek:

And right now as I look at muh computer screen at 3:35 a.m., it's freakin' 42 degrees!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
*takes shirt off and turns fan on*

What's going on over here?

NikZane

Reaction score
It was like that here in LA. No snow obviously, but the suddeness of the climate change was almost unnatural.

As if literally overnight, LA's nights have become icy cold. We've been blanketed by early morning, thick fog many times over the last little while.

Brrrr.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
It was definitely a drastic change in weather here too. From the 80s to the 50s! The problem of course being that I didn't bring a coat from home yet!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm hot when I go to sleep. I'm freezing when I wake. Is it evn morning yet? I can't se the sky at all.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Well, at least I know I'm not alone! :stick_out_tongue: It's definitely time to pull out the cold-weather stuff from the attic. After last winter I sadly retired my quilted Pooh coat after seven years. Now I have to go out and find something else to keep me from freezing when the ol' thermometer hits 30!
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Janice & Mokey's Man said:
Man, wakin' up cold is one o' the worst feelin's there is! :eek: :grouchy:
Oooh, I hate it! Or, worse, spending the entire night cold but not having the energy to go rooting around somewhere for an extra blanket... :boo:
Erin