It's Official: Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
HIT has not released or even hinted at a retail price yet, but based on the price of other similar box sets of equal size it would probally be between $20-$40.
that cheap?

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
GelflingWaldo said:
HIT has not released or even hinted at a retail price yet, but based on the price of other similar box sets of equal size it would probally be between $20-$40.
Wow. Compared to the price of box sets these days, that's pretty inexpensive. I could easily get 2 dvds for that price. D=

That Announcer

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken Fraggle S1 was 24 episodes. With bonus features that could be 3 discs and if the packaging was slimpaks it would be around $30.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I miss my Fraggle Rock, and I'll be happy to buy my copy when I can get the money :smile:

SillyRed

Reaction score
Cool, I'm going to be Happy to see "Marooned" on DVD!!

Emosewa

Reaction score
I really hope they put out all of them. Maybe if they do they'll put their super secret special ending in the last box set. ^_^

MWoO

Reaction score
Finally some really good muppet dvd sets! Fraggle Rock and the Muppet Show each comingo ut around the same time. Now we just need Sesame Street, though those seasons are far too big to even consider.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
It says September 6. Is that right?
That is unsure. I've contacted HIT about this several times. And HIT has yet to comment on the exact release date; all they are saying is "September 2005". Not to put Amazon down or anything, but they have been wrong before in stating release dates for pre-released items (especially when an item's exact date is not released so they end up guessing). Until HIT officially states the date I would not consider this one the definitive date. It is possible - just not official...yet.