It's Official: Fraggle Rock Season 1 Box Set

Emosewa

Reaction score
The date may not be, but it is official in September I would hope. They did print it out on an advertisement in the last FR dvd that came out.

EleganceLiberty

Reaction score
I remember Gamestop had Devil May Cry 3 listed as a March 2nd release. When in fact the game didn't come out until later that month.

I bring that up, since Amazon might be using the 6th of September as a way to say to consumers: "Hey, this'll be coming out xxxx month!" Release dates can and will change (speaking as a gamer who's been through so many delays of her favorite games) so I wouldn't be surprised if the DVD set was out near the end of September at the very least.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Emosewa said:
The date may not be, but it is official in September I would hope. They did print it out on an advertisement in the last FR dvd that came out.
Actually the print out ad said "Fall 2005", but the HIT consumer relations are now conferming it to be "September 2005" -- the exact date has not been announced but September 6 is very possible.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
This is the greatest news I've heard in a long time.

Its so great to see fans actually making a difference and getting some results. Between this and TMS Season 1, I am overwhelmed with joy.

VICTORY! :excited:

Malachy

Reaction score
Awesome, I can finally delete all the episodes from my hard drive and clear out some much needed space! Can't wait for the DVD, it will be second only to TMS S1.

matleo

Reaction score
I pre-ordered my FR Season 1 the other day on Amazon. Good deal too if you don't mind waiting a day or two for the shipping. With the new figures hitting in July, TMS season 1 in August, and the new Henson book shortly there after FR hits (plus a video game or two I rerally want), i figured I'd try and save a little cash so I went with Amazon. I'm hoping I can find a good deal on TMS somewhere when it comes out.

--Matt