It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I don't have a lobster to walk. What does the book say about badgers.
badgers? we don't need no stinking badgers!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
(turns chainsaw off again)

I don't have a lobster to walk. What does the book say about badgers.
Badgers?

Ok, it says here, "He who has a badger must pay a fine of no less than 6 cents for every roll of duct tape that he owns. If he owns no duct tape then he pays a fine of 17 cents for every roll of duct tape that he doesn't own."

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
Ok, it says here, "He who has a badger must pay a fine of no less than 6 cents for every roll of duct tape that he owns. If he owns no duct tape then he pays a fine of 17 cents for every roll of duct tape that he doesn't own."
I don't own no rolls of duck tape, so I pay nothing.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I don't own no rolls of duck tape, so I pay nothing.
No, you pay 17 cents for every roll of duct tape that you don't own...

Either that or you're now allowed to pass Go and collect the $200...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm going to explain this slowly. I don't own ZERO rolls of duck tape, and ZERO times 17 equals ZERO.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
I'm going to explain this slowly. I don't own ZERO rolls of duck tape, and ZERO times 17 equals ZERO.
Well if you don't own zero rolls of duct tape that must mean that you own rolls of duct tape. And thus you must pay no less than 6 cents for each roll of duct tape.

Unless you own a negative amount of duct tape (meaning that you owe people duct tape). That's 2 minutes in the penalty box.

grail

Reaction score
while you are correct that zero time 17 is zero, you're forgetting to take into account that just because you don't have them, doesn't mean that they aren't there for you to have. let me rephrase the initial statement: If he owns no duct tape then he pays a fine of 17 cents for every roll of duct tape that is available, that he does not own.

this means that for every unsold roll of duct tape in existence, you owe 17 cents. taking this into consideration, i might suggest you buy a roll, as it would be cheaper to buy one roll of duck tape and pay th 6 cent fine. then you would be able to pass go and collect $200, which would pay for the tape and fine, and then some.

for my advice, there will bea charge of $195. have a nice day.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Here's a dime. Let's drop the subject.
Thank you.

This shall go to next year's awards!

(even though we're not done with this year's!)