It's Time for the Emmy and Jackie Awards!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
no, the other guy called in sick...they needed someone and offered a whole dollar! i'd have been stupid to pass it up! did i not give you enough? here, you can fill it up yourself if you want...*hands him the bottle* just let me know when you're done with it.
Sssuuuuurrreeeee [hic] I will [hic] :rolleyes:

grail

Reaction score
okay! let me know if you need more ice!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Before I announce the next award, I'd like to point out that Squishy Bottom is in the audience. **waves to Squishy Bottom**

If we've learned anything from the Jerry Springer Show, it is this: chair throwing is an art form. Anybody can chuck a chair, but it takes a special kind of person with a special kind of talent to make the toss look effortless. This why we'd like to give a Golden Muffin to Dave Goelz for his chair throw in the Muppet Treasure Island DVD.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Traveling Matt
Yep...my fav is Donald and Daffy with the Dualing Pianos!

An absolute skream!

(I think I'm gonna go listen to that, now!) LOL :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:
OMG!!

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that!!!! I was, like, totally mesmerized by that as a 12-year-old-or-so boy! Lol

Really!

I was!

:big_grin:

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Yes, I do have Milky Way. I'm sorry, but I only have the Pez. You'd have to bring your own dispenser. You'd better be pretty freaking rich Amy.
Is NZ dollars okay? - or should I use my credit card?

And Grail... Do you have any NZ Beer or should I bring my own - and some to share with everyone else :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
well, we've got "Foster's" on tap, but i hear most people in your area of the world think of it as swill...so i'd say you'll probably wanna break out your own.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by grail
well, we've got "Foster's" on tap, but i hear most people in your area of the world think of it as swill...so i'd say you'll probably wanna break out your own.
A guy who works at "Foster's" came in to get somethin' done to his phone the other day.

:smile:

*kouldn't aktually help him, but witnessed the event*

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Okay - I'll bring some samples of NZ beer (but not Fosters!!). And trust me - NZ beer is unlike any other drink there is in the world. Maybe I'll find a way to bring some to the Muppet Fest :big_grin: