1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

I've asked it before and I'll ask it agian: Time Piece

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by leliebel, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

nah, hes like my old man, does not matter how sick they are, no ones going to tell them that they are sick, and are shure as heck arnt going to admit it by going to a doctor. Also he may have been too busy to go, not as in had not time, it was just at the bottom of his list (family b-day party, work on project, clean and orginize workshop, call Frank, take out trash, see doctor...) . I undrstand him not going totaly, my whole family is like that....
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I suppose you're right. I didn't go to the doctor or hospital when I had walking pneumonia or a kidney stone.

Stupid me for not going, too!
  3. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

4. Fozzie Bear

Women...because I lived at home with my mom at the time, and my aunt kept coming over to say hi while I writhed in pain, but neither suggested I should go see the doctor.

So, there.

(Not sure if this even makes for a valid point of any kind, because I still never said I wanted to go...hmm...)
  5. whattheduck

whattheduck New Member

eh, the homapathic stuff runs in my family, so I would not have sent you to the doctor right away, BUT I would have been takeing care of you every step of the way, and tellin you what to do. lol, I take care of the men in my life, and get annoying somethimes, just ask Dan! :D
  6. Fozzie Bear

It would have been nice to have had someone there during the kidney stones while I was all balled-up in pain squaling the whole time.
  7. I will soon be getting Time Piece in a tape trade.
  8. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

I never meant suicide. It's just somewhere, in the back of his mind, he may have felt like he was getting too old. He never went to doctors because he didn't want to burden others with his problems. Maybe he didn't want to get old either, because then you need someone to take care of you. Maybe he didn't want to lose his strength. Like I said, he never wanted to be a burden.

Hey, I've felt the same way. I don't want to have someone to have to take care of me when I get old.
  9. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

And if that doesn't work, someone can always ransack the Henson vaults in a crazed form of fan tribution. :sing:
  10. Fozzie Bear

When are we going to raid it? I'd rather WE had that stuff than Disney anyhow.
  11. Infinity Sirius

Well we need to make list of supplies that we need.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

rubber chicken?
    whoopee cushion?
    Frisbee?
    jar of peanut butter?
    pizza?
  13. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Wax lips?
    Man, I just had 'em.
    Did you leave them in your other pants?
    I don't have no other pants!
  14. Infinity Sirius

That works for me...

What about transportation?
  15. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

Timepiece

The only time I have seen Timepiece,is when a special aired on television,on

Jim Henson.And at the end of showing it Jerry Juhl made a comment about

Jim Henson, there was never enough time for him, & that Timepiece captures

that message. :sympathy:
  16. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Thats the only time ive seen it too, luckily I have the video though. It was available in Australia a few years ago, did they ever release a video in the US of this?
  17. Fozzie Bear

You forgot the paper towels!
    And the boomerang fish...
  18. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

As you might guess, that's not the full version of Timepiece. There's a lot cut from that clip.