I've asked it before and I'll ask it agian: Time Piece

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
nah, hes like my old man, does not matter how sick they are, no ones going to tell them that they are sick, and are shure as heck arnt going to admit it by going to a doctor. Also he may have been too busy to go, not as in had not time, it was just at the bottom of his list (family b-day party, work on project, clean and orginize workshop, call Frank, take out trash, see doctor...) . I undrstand him not going totaly, my whole family is like that....

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I suppose you're right. I didn't go to the doctor or hospital when I had walking pneumonia or a kidney stone.

Stupid me for not going, too!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Women...because I lived at home with my mom at the time, and my aunt kept coming over to say hi while I writhed in pain, but neither suggested I should go see the doctor.

So, there.

(Not sure if this even makes for a valid point of any kind, because I still never said I wanted to go...hmm...)

whattheduck

Reaction score
eh, the homapathic stuff runs in my family, so I would not have sent you to the doctor right away, BUT I would have been takeing care of you every step of the way, and tellin you what to do. lol, I take care of the men in my life, and get annoying somethimes, just ask Dan! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
It would have been nice to have had someone there during the kidney stones while I was all balled-up in pain squaling the whole time.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Nah, that would have been suicide then.

Then again, if you don't go to the doctor when you're sick...

You know what? I wonder why with 5 kids, wife, and all those friends and crew members around why SOMEONE didn't just force him to go to the doctor?? Heck, I'd have paid for his doctor bills, man!!
I never meant suicide. It's just somewhere, in the back of his mind, he may have felt like he was getting too old. He never went to doctors because he didn't want to burden others with his problems. Maybe he didn't want to get old either, because then you need someone to take care of you. Maybe he didn't want to lose his strength. Like I said, he never wanted to be a burden.

Hey, I've felt the same way. I don't want to have someone to have to take care of me when I get old.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
And if that doesn't work, someone can always ransack the Henson vaults in a crazed form of fan tribution. :sing:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
When are we going to raid it? I'd rather WE had that stuff than Disney anyhow.