I've missed you all so darn much!!!

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm glad you're back, Beau! It just isn't the same without you!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Glad you're back, hope you have recovered from thunder and suchlike

Lozzaluv,
Dan, aka DanDan, aka Aunt DanDan, aka DanDanStrawberry, aka Strawberry, aka Strawb, aka Berry, aka DanStraw

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm keeping a close eye on your post count! Can't wait to see it go to 8,888.:crazy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Glad you're back, hope you have recovered from thunder and suchlike

Lozzaluv,
Dan, aka DanDan, aka Aunt DanDan, aka DanDanStrawberry, aka Strawberry, aka Strawb, aka Berry, aka DanStraw
aka Tutter! :smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
Two who, or not to who that is the questian!

Yes, this post was just to see what my post count is. I think...yes, it was. Hmm...now I'm sounding like Lisa. Or am I? that's the questian!

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
No, you're not sounding like Lisa, you're typing like Lisa! Although we tend to refer to typing as talking, which is refered to as sounding, so I guess in a way you are sounding like me. But not in a literal way, more of in a metaphoric way. So you're sounding like me, but you're not sounding like me. Or... yeah. That.

...maybe I should just go do my homework...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Darn! I already passed 8888, now I shall have to wait till I get to 9999 before I rejoice again...never mind...

And yes, good point., How do we all sound? I did some recordings of my voice once. I could send them to people who wish?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Darn! I already passed 8888, now I shall have to wait till I get to 9999 before I rejoice again...never mind...

And yes, good point., How do we all sound? I did some recordings of my voice once. I could send them to people who wish?
You sound like somebody who spends to much time on here!! Thank you thank you. I'll be here all night ladies and gentlemen. Be sure to tip your waitress for they will be tipping me later on tonight, if you get my drift!

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
*snort/laugh*

BTW, guys, I'll be on less again for a bit. I think. or maybe more.

Until then!

*leaves thread*