I've missed you all so darn much!!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Strike one! Try again. ><

I could easily say but I'm assuming it's farily obvious and this is way more fun.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious? Oh, now I get it! Vibs right?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No what huh?

"Vibs" is not my reason. I <3 Vibs! Try again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I knew that, I was just jokin'! Vibs is too cool to make someone leave. Ugh...well, MrsPepper I just can't imagine what it could be, so I'll just say the first word that comes to mind, hold on.............................................................................................balloons!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No. strike three! Let's have more fun with this. If I were german, the answer might be schüle. But it's not, and I'm not.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Don't leave me hangin' I've got to know, what is it?!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
You can't guess?! I can't just tell you, that's no fun!

Come on.... >< >< ><

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
(cue randomness...) "It's because I'm a toad, right? You don't like hanging out with icky, warty toads." "No, it's because you're gonna make me come back and do this scene again!" ...<ahem> sorry, just quoting some great behinds... er, yeah. Sorry, that should be over in SWAEHB... Hey! Is that why you're leaving? Because you think you might meet Steve Whitemire some day (soon) and you're wondering what shade of red you'll turn if you admit to yourself that you're part of SWAEHB? Why, you little...
()__()
\``/
>0<​

Oh! Thank goodness for the preview post button! I KNOW WHAT IT IS! The German word I believe you are looking for is "Schul". "Schule" would be plural. Presuming, of course, that the word you mean is school!