J-Lo, yes or no?

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oooh. Jim Carey! Now THAT would be great!
Yes sir!!! That would be the best idea ever!!

I think that guest starts of TMT should be people known enougth by muppet fans, doesn´t matter if they belong to the 80´s or to nowadays. This includes Lennifer Lopez (even if I don´t like her at all).

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I would love to see a mixture of a couple younger sensations with someone older thrown in. That way you maximize your possible age group :big_grin:

chicamuppet

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oooh. Jim Carey! Now THAT would be great!

I think that guest starts of TMT should be people known enougth by muppet fans, doesn´t matter if they belong to the 80´s or to nowadays. This includes Lennifer Lopez (even if I don´t like her at all).

Beauregard

Reaction score
chicamuppet said:

*giggle*

Sure I saw that somewhere....:smile:

Ok, peeps I wanna see here include:

Jim Carrey
Owen Wilson
Gene Hackman
Tim Curry
Tim Broke-Taler
Jullia Roberts
Sandra Bullock (again...:stick_out_tongue:)
The Star Trek crew....or not....
CSI

Drtooth

Reaction score
As much as the entire though of J-Lo on a Muppet production sickens me to extreme levels, it's pretty much a given we'll have guests we'd either admire or dispise.

Think about it. The Muppet show had people like Twiggy and that British game show host guy... wuzziz name? Uh Bruce Foresight? both of who I find objectionable.... Remember, Twiggy was the model that popularized the unrealistically thin look which people to this day denounce. And Bruce Fourfive... uh... I heard he's just awful.

And Sesame Street had it's fair share of stinkers too. N*Sync, Both Carter Boys, Rueben (on Rye) Studdard... Guests like that.

Remeber for every Gilda Radner or Bill Cosby, there's gonna be at least some guest you'll almost want to skip the episode for.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Brooke Shields now that she's older would be really cool.
Ewan McGregor would be amazing.
As for Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenowith, as someone mentioned, are amazing broadway performers, but noone really knows who they are, so would they really be a choice? :frown:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
One thing to keep in mind is that the actors chosen for special guests have to be able to perform with/to The Muppets. They can't just pick an actor because not everybody can perform in the style necessary to be with The Muppets.

I'd love to see a TMS Reunion Show with all the old, living guest stars from back then as guests again. I mean, we have some interest in that since the show "Hit Me Baby One More Time" is on the air now (showcasing one hit wonders performing the song that made them famous, and a new song from today's time sung in their style).

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I say Bernie Mac & Ben Stiller would be good choices. And Tom Hanks.