Jailhouse Rock!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Hardknock.

Stuck in a surprisingly spacious cell, Piggy was clad in orange coloured clothes to what seemed fit for a broken prisoner but what was to be even more depressing were those gray walls flawed by old pealing paint and a couple of inappropiate graffiti that the Claudia will not specify. She looked down at her clothes and sighed "This wardrobe stinks!" Exclaimed the Diva wildly as if she were wearing a Barney suit for some birthday kids down at a park. "Where do I get some decent clothes around here?" Her blue eyes searched other cells but stopped upon one that contained a sobbing Paris Hilton. A frown crossed her lips "Sheesh your crying because your gonna be here for a month?...figures." said Piggy with a roll of her blue eyes. "I'm gonna be here for twenty-five years princess!" She cried tugging on the bars madly. The skinny celebrity simply giggled at her "Like oh my gosh like that's bad. It wont do for your figure if you can't excercise as much." commented the blonde making Piggy fire up "I have more figure than you'll ever have! Hmph!"​

Paris looked to the wall and continued to cry. Piggy's anger soon melted away by a most soothing singing voice "Make the world go away...take it off my shoulders...Hmmmhmmmm" Peering through the bars, she spotted nothing. Nothing at all. Her heart broke at the thought of Kermit not coming but her hopes were high at the thought of him coming to see her and take her out of this dump. The jailhouse was cold, dirty and even smelly. These conditions were not fit for a high profile celebrity pig though she knew very well the truth would show up--it worked for Michael Jackson so why not her? Piggy shivered to the unjust tempature in the cell. The penguins would of loved it here thought Miss Piggy giving a touch of dry humor to add to her rotten day. "Kermie..." she said sadly looking to her heartshaped locket that contained a picture of her lovable frog getting his oscar from Conan O' Brian. For some reason she showed great dislike for him but then again--he did make fun of her Kermit which was precisley why he got a kick from her when she recieved her Oscar. Her ears twitched at the sound of her frog declaring to see her. Her heart skipped a few beats at the sound "Oh Kermie!" Her voice echoed through the cell mournfully. Some cat calls were thrown to her to phase her but of course she stood strong.
--​

"I must see Miss Piggy this instant!"​

"I'm sorry Mr. Kermit but no visitors today."​

"But it's only the afternoon."​

"I said no."​

"But.."​

"eh!"​

"But-but-but please..just a few minutes just to see if she is alright?"​

--​

Had to be paused since I am to go to sleep. XD

Wish I could use Microsoft word for these things but if I did that...little numbers would appear. I mean :confused: look at that story I made--back tracked something....it was actually longer and twice as correct. XD LOL!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*bounces!* Wow! I love it! Piggy is SO awesome, but the part that caught me was SHE WON AN OSCAR! Oh how lovely! And Conan O'Brian! Love it! Awesome! More please!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... There are parts when reading that you think it could use something to stop and give proper reading warnings. But after my five years of forum interaction, I've gotten used to this as much as I've gotten used to other peoples' styles of writing.

It's a good story Claudia. And I applaud you for the continued effort. Very much liked the prison scene and hated that the guard wouldn't let Kermit see her. Please, post more when you can.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I am still enjoying this Claudia, especially the scene with Paris. That's exactly how Piggy would've handled it, it was excellent.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I will give more decent chapters to come as I think I've found a solution. :smile:

That is very sweet RBG <3

XD I love you guys.

Erhem.

Back to work. XD

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, and I still do love this story, (loved this last chapter!); I just thaught I'd give my honest and constructive oppinion. MSWord would probably work; you just might have to go over it later and delete the numbers manually, but being your chapters are so short that shouldn't really be a problem. After that, perhaps you could send them to someone else and have them beta the segments for you? I'd even be willing to do it if you wanted!
:smile: You say you have a sollution though, so I can't wait to see it!
:big_grin:

More please!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Thanks again! :big_grin: I was happy someone told me what I needed fixing on. That tells me that my stories need to be of the highest quality and that's what I strive for. :big_grin: Thank you for the pointers Fraggle <3.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
We've been framed.

The woman sighed sympathetically “No, if I could I would but just between you and me—I don’t want to lose my job.” She said looking at him with a bit of a frown. Kermit felt a little heartbroken but understanding all at the same time. “Well, could you just check on her for me?" He requested smiling wryly; he heard her faintly call to him. The chubby woman nodded reflecting his sadness “Sure.” He slowly walked to the exit expecting paparazzi to blind him with cameras. He was right, they were hounding him with blinding shots that would make anyone flail back. His head hung in apathy not really caring for them at the moment. “This’ll make top news!" Squealed a high pitched pimply faced youth who appeared to be a novice in his snapshot career. This made Kermit a little irked but he had to refrain from screaming or flailing his arms or it’d give the rest of those irritating gossip addicts something even better to talk about. He began to think of all the possibilities “Frog gone mad that his crush, Piggy, has gone to jail” or “Frog was devastated and decided to attack the people” they never really told the truth and he knew that because he had friends who had been maliciously rumored about things that were not true. He had to admit, they were very imaginative but in all the wrong ways.

He climbed into his car quietly and started the vehicle. It growled at the men as they climbed over it. Kermit sighed beeping at them to get out of the way “Will you move please?" He asked through his open window. The only response was the hissing and snapping of the cameras “Ok.” He said almost conservatively. A few minutes later, the car broke through the crowd in an unlawful speed, this frog was cranky. Perhaps this sudden rush of anger was influenced by Piggy. “Moi will not--" He scrunched up his face as he said this. “I mean, I will not tolerate it!" He frowned some more “The others will have to know…” He stated, realizing that this would pose as another problem. “Oh Piggy…” He looked to an old picture of her clad in a white dress on a bed trying to kiss him while he stood struggling to get away from her affectionate kisses and cuddles. He felt foolish that he did that, she was the most beautiful pig in the world and he had rejected her so many times it….seemed to make him feel like he was the criminal.

“You saw moi’s frog didn’t you?" Piggy said out of the blue to the round woman who seemed uncomfortable “Yah I did." She looked to her “he was worried and asked that I check up on you every now and then.” Piggy’s eyes shone with happiness “Oh really?" She squealed repeatedly like a teenager being offered a box of chocolates from her sweetheart. “Yes.” The police woman nodded slowly trying to stop a smile that threatened to reach her lips. Piggy composed herself “Of course Moi’s frog was," the pig said trying to compose herself “why wouldn’t he?" Paris snickered on the other cell sending Piggy on a rampage. She struck a sensitive nerve but boy she’d get her back when she was out of her own cell. Piggy’s mind wandered to Kermit as the lady walked away. Piggy heard another snicker from the stick celebrity “Shut your trap Hilton!" Piggy yelled absentmindedly throwing a roach at her.

“AHHHHH!"

The porcine heard people coming their way
and their footsteps were not sounding very good. The two girls stood awfully quiet in their cells feeling a fearful atmosphere crawl in. It was so quiet, they could hear the water dripping from a moldy faucet. “In you go.” Sneered a guard, who was opening her cell. she shook violently until he pushed in a familiar face...though Piggy was already in the corner pressing her knee against her chest with shut tight eyes so we could only assume she really did not see him “Ouch watch the hair Joe, it ain’t easy fixin’ it up.” Scolded her new cell mate agitatedly while smoothing his gorgeous white streaked hair; Piggy’s ears perked up at the familiarity of the voice but of course she would not lift her head for anything right now. The man’s eyes looked to the curled up figure lingering in the corner. “Hmm?" He questioned taking a look at her body shape. Who else had such a voluptuously glass hour figure and that gorgeous curly hair. “He-he-hey…it’s you!" He cried “Sweetheart don’t be scared ok baby?" He said rushing to her side and giving her arm a comforting rub. Piggy’s eyes flashed at him and before you knew it—the guy was flying. It took her a few minutes to realize just who she hit and once it hit her she immediately rushed to his side.

“Johnny!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, an update! So much intrigue... Love how Kermit's trying to deal with the gossip mongers. And the scene at the jail cell was great, especially Piggy getting back at Paris.
But who's this Johnny? And who's the pig's new cellmate?
We need to know, post more please!