Janice and Floyd played...

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
Ok, I am having a debate with my roomate right now. Ok, Animal plays drums, Dr. Teeth plays piano, Zoot does the sax, What do Janice and Floyd plat?
One has to be guitar and one has to be bass, but who plays what? We watched an episode of the muppet show trying to figure it out and we have no clue.
Help us please.

The Fuzzy

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The players of the Electric Mayhem

Dr. Teeth: Keyboards

Animal: Drums

Zoot: Saxaphone

Janice: Lead guitar

Floyd: Bass

Lips: Trumpet

So in answer to your question, Janice is lead guitar of the Mayhem while Floyd is the bass guitar player.

-Kim

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
you forgot to add in clifford who i think did some percussion stuff..why did they put him with the mayhem in the first place??

ryan

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
Clifford was in the mayhem? Catfish Clifford? He wasn't in the mayhem, he didn't exist yet.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fuzzyshine
Clifford was in the mayhem? Catfish Clifford? He wasn't in the mayhem, he didn't exist yet.
Yes he was. For instance, he was with the Mayhem in the WDW special in 1990. His role has just expanded beyond the Mayhem now.

And he's not a catfish.

-Kim

Fuzzyshine

Reaction score
Wait, I am thinking of muppets tonight catfish clifford, who are you talking about?

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fuzzyshine
Wait, I am thinking of muppets tonight catfish clifford, who are you talking about?
From what a understand Cliffoed was first in the Jim Henson Hour in the band "Living Foam" I think. Then apprently in the Muppet at WDW he joined the Electric Mayhem and probably would have stayed in the Electric Mayhem if Jim and Richard didn't pass, thus putting the EM in the back. Then he became the MT Clifford that many hate, though I don't. He was not seen with the EM in MCC or with them in MTI, and when he finally came into the movie in MFS I'm pretty sure he was not with the band there either. Now that all the band members have voices, though, he may make a come back with the band, and if he did that I think people would like him more. Though, comming back with the EM may not happen since apprently there was news that the character was retired.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the character was retired huh. guess kevin clash couldn't stand how much the muppet fans didn't like his character.

the mayhem band would have been weird with clifford in it anyways. no way i would have accepted him with dr. teeth and the gang.

ryan

WiGgY

Reaction score
Really? I think he's original character was great. That Clifford would fit in with the band. The band is a funky and cool, just like cifford use to be. He's would have made a great additon.