Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
zachatack

This talk about "what if the line doesn't continue" scares me. Why wouldn't it continue? Isn't the line doing well? I think the time betwen waves might actually hurt the line. People want their collecting on a consistant basis. They schedule their paychecks around waves, so when wave 1 comes out and then other waves are postponed, I worry that the public might foret easily. (Short-term memory and all.)
Janice is absolutely one of my favs, and if we don't get the entire Eectric Mayhem, there really might be **** to pay. Why are they doing away with the stands? That was one of the best ideas for the figures. At least make them available via the Collector's Club or something.
Hi Zach, wow there's another muppet fan named zach on the fourm! I spell my name both ways with either an h or a k at the end.

Yes, i thought the line was doing well too and if it is I feel there is no need to swicth anything, I think Ken said they they may have the stands for sale threw the Collector's club and that the figs will have holes in there feet for them.

Zack)Rowlf the, who think this line will do well so see's there is no need to change from the first idea in series 4, Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Stands

None of my figures really need the stands and I'm glad they will be done away with. They are the only part about the figures I don't especially like. Kermit may need one and Ken has said those who may need the stands in the future will have them. i jsut hope they will be smaller. Now maybe they can add even more stuff in the packs! I have a box of 9 bases right now! Eeek!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, Dr. Gorry, since you've got better sight than I do then maybe you could answer these questions.
1 What are the five special pieces needed to summon Exodia?
2 What two pieces does Yugi still have thanks to Joey fishing them out of the ocean?
3 This one's more of an opinion. Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that Yugi doesn't have Exodia in his deck anymore? I ask this because of the possibility of Pegasus using his ToonWorld card in their final duel, should that be the tournament's final match.

Have a great night, the Count.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think the stands look very nice and keep the fig's safe at that.

Miss Piggy could fall over very easy if she didn't have one, and i don't think i even need to bring up Kermit. plus i would like them all to look the same, i have my bunsen on his stand in the lab with beaker next to the lab strapped to the experiment table.

Zack)Rowlf the, i'm fine with them not coming in the package as long as they can be sold on the site and the figs have holes in there feet Dog.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Does your Bunsen need to be in a stand - it seems kind of bulky to have in the lab set? I just think they are kind of large. Yeah, my EB Piggy exclusive has had troubles standing (and such figures will have stands in the future) but placing a miniscule amount of kneeded eraser on her heels does wonders and it is invisible. It also adds traction making her nearly as sturdy as she would be on a base.

One of my Kermits has had trouble, but once I bent his legs back a little bit and widened his stance he stays up just fine.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Jamie,

I agree with you that stands aren't essential pack-in's although as you say, the figures that need them packed in will get them. I do though feel that as it was Palisades that started the whole stand thing giving them with every single figure in one and two, they should offer consumers the choice to continue to display their collection that way, for the sake of continuity shall we say.

I raised it with Ken and he pretty much agreed on the idea of offering the stands as optional extras for both members of the club and non-members. I guess he is going to work out how it can be arranged and asked whether we want the logo on the stand or not.

You might already have read all this, but from what you said it sounded like you may not have, so forgive me if i've gone over old ground.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
frogboy4

Does your Bunsen need to be in a stand - it seems kind of bulky to have in the lab set? I just think they are kind of large. Yeah, my EB Piggy exclusive has had troubles standing (and such figures will have stands in the future) but placing a miniscule amount of kneeded eraser on her heels does wonders and it is invisible. It also adds traction making her nearly as sturdy as she would be on a base.
no Bunsen doesn't need the stand to stand up, and he fits in the lab just fine with it.

I don't know, i just feel they are more safer on the stand and have a more display look to them.

i would rather have a diffrent color for the stands, red might be way too clashy and look funny but it would give it a red curtin muppet show look to it, but i guess black is best and yeah they are kinda big but that's how there are, and i plan to use them rather then packing them away for no reason or throwing them out.

Zack)Rowlf the,Dog

zachatack

Reaction score
Yeah, I guess its more for continuity than anything. I don't mind not having the stands for the playsets, just for the ones that might need them. But if they are going to do that for them, then I am all set!

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Hey, Dr. Gorry, since you've got better sight than I do then maybe you could answer these questions.
1 What are the five special pieces needed to summon Exodia?
2 What two pieces does Yugi still have thanks to Joey fishing them out of the ocean?
3 This one's more of an opinion. Do you think it's a good thing or a bad thing that Yugi doesn't have Exodia in his deck anymore? I ask this because of the possibility of Pegasus using his ToonWorld card in their final duel, should that be the tournament's final match.

Have a great night, the Count.
1.you need his head,right leg,left leg,right arm,and left arm.
2.hmmm....i think the head and a foot.
3.bad,i mean with an exodia in his deck he could win any duel.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
i will repeat myself for byron and for fun....

palisades pushed janice back cuz the figure will be

Rully awesome,
It will be a hot seller,it will have tons of
Zing,the number of competitors will be
Zero,and they saw sideshows mistake of making her too
Orange and started re-tooling her.

ha!you should see it now!