Janice Figure Bumped from Wave Four?

Jackie

Reaction score
The longer we wait for Janice, the better quality we can be assured she will be in. :smile:

RIZZO RULES!!!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
The longer we wait for Janice, the better quality we can be assured she will be in. :smile:

RIZZO RULES!!!
That's the spirit! :big_grin:

CheckChuck

Reaction score
Support for Janice

If it is true that Janice has been pushed back, then I am disappointed. I'm primarily interested in collecting the Electic Mayhem (and Gonzo w/trumpet, Rowlf, Lips?, etc) above all other characters and variations. I imagine there are many people who feel the same, especially since the EM playset is most easily applicable to multiple figure setups and so many band members have been released in the first 2 series.

Although I am getting progressively sucked in to collect one of each character...and I understand why Rizzo needs to be included for broader appeal...

But I'm all for Janice ASAP!

Gonzo

Reaction score
I had a friend who tried to exorcize the Muppety spirit out of me once, but I just summoned the spirit of Oscar, and he pretty much left me alone after that. Well, it was kinda a more foul-mouthed version of Oscar. We all meant well.

Quinnnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

So I've noticed-- Jim would be proud. :smile:
Awww, thanks! That is a really nice thing to say :smile: Taking time out to say something like that to someone is also a muppety thing to do. Jim would be proud of you :smile: