Jazzy Spies Collection.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Could be a rabbit or a goat. It was hard to tell, since it was drawn ambiguously like either animal... and the fact that it also was kinda Pixilated so it was hard to see.

As for describing them... well, I'll do that when I have more time. Unless someone else does it before I do.

One more thing. Does anyone else think they lifted the artwork from Yellow Submarine (the alligator in 5 and the three headed dragon in 3 for example).

Soul H

Reaction score
It was a goat, since it had ears on the side of it's head instead of ears on the top of it's head.

dabauckham

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Grace Slick did the narration for Jazzy Spies. Can anyone verify that information?

Some of the YouTube JS links have been taken down, unfortunately, due to terms of use violation. Not sure exactly how it is that some are up and some are down. :/

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yes She sang on them though she sounded quite different compared to sound she sounded on the old Jefferson Airplane recordings.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Soul H said:
It was a goat, since it had ears on the side of it's head instead of ears on the top of it's head.
Ah.... I thought they were only on the side cuz he was wearing the hat. No wonder I got confused.

No wonder no one remembers #9... it was filler compaired to the others.

Some of the YouTube JS links have been taken down, unfortunately, due to terms of use violation. Not sure exactly how it is that some are up and some are down. :/
Just another reason why due to greedy corporations, Youtube will be nothing more than "america's Funniest Home Videos" the website.

Drtooth

Reaction score
#7 for Count

DOn't know what the nhumber appears on at the beginning, but here's the main portion:

A curtain with the number 7 opens up to reveal a wizard wearing a robe with 3 stars and the number 7, and a cap with the number 7. He opens his robe up... inside is another identical wizard, which the camera zooms in on. This one takes his hat off and 7 bunnies appear (I made sure to double check they were bunnies this time). A turtle wearing a football helmet with & on it tackles the pile pushing it off screen. The wizard then pulls out a 7 of clubs card. It grows and all 7 clubs pop out with eyes on them, the wizard moves the card, turning it into a door, and the 7 clubs run in. He closes it, turning it into a large card with one large number 7 on it, which turns into a large rectangular cloth that he pulls into his hand. he zaps a number seven to his left, another to his right, and points his hand forward to zap the screen, causing an explosion, causing him to fall from the sky and land on his back. He gets back up, and the camera zooms out revealing the first wizard's open robe. That wizard closes it, and that's the end.