1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Jim Henson figure box revealed

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by WiGgY, Aug 25, 2004.

1. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Does anyone know where it'll be exclusive to and when it will be available. My dad came in and told me that he really wants me to get it. Fortunately I do have 20 dollars so I'm gonna hold onto it for Jim! :D
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

3. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

It looks very nice. :D
  4. Beaker & Gonzo

Beaker & Gonzo New Member

It's nice to see the red curtains background used on this box (I've always liked the curtains better than the current blue background). My one little complaint about the box is that it doesn't show Janice with the rest of the classic Muppet Show characters, otherwise the box and the figure are fantasic.
  5. The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor New Member

A Little Town Called Marrow

As I am sure you all recall this is the figure of Jim which appeared on the Muppet show with the Jerry Nealson puppet and sang a wacky song about a town call Marrow in the State of Ohio.

It is a great tribute, and looks really very good. I am not collecting the figures, mostly because I do not have the money or space to keep them or display them. This one I will want to get for sure, and with out question.

"I have never been much of a traveler and I really didn't know that Marrow was the hardest place I'd ever try to go."
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

I love that song:

7. Sloely

Sloely New Member

So the Jim figure is on pre-order at Toywiz.com for $34.95, to ship in December, listed as a Collectors Club figure. Haven't seen it listed at Palisades yet though...
  8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

It'll be twenty dollars at Palisades, and they won't list it until it's available.
  9. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Where can I look for the exclusive Jim Henson action-figure? I've been looking for that for a long time...
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

11. Sloely

Sloely New Member

Anyone know if it will indeed be offered at the aforementioned possible Jim Henson Legacy Event in NYC? I'd much rather acquire it that way, if possible.
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I don't think so.
  13. Mark Filton

Mark Filton New Member

"There is no limit to the number of Jim Henson Special Edition action figures that you may purchase. "

Oh, great. Somebody will take them all :D