Jim Henson figure box revealed

caper

Reaction score
Is this figure as tall as the Sweetums figure??

WiGgY

Reaction score
um...no. Why would you think that? Sweetums is a 7 foot tall monster. This is the Jim Henson puppet that was a regular hand puppet. It's about Clifford's size I think.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Wiggy's right; it's the size of Clifford (hence the ability to use Clifford's director's chair). I know I'm getting 2 of these JH figures, one to keep on display and one to play with. And, just think...the Banjo MIGHT fit Kermit! mmmmm! :stick_out_tongue:

rexcrk

Reaction score
Where is the Jim Henson Muppet figure going to be sold? I definitely wanna get my hands on it. :crazy: :halo:

caper

Reaction score
um...no. Why would you think that? Sweetums is a 7 foot tall monster. This is the Jim Henson puppet that was a regular hand puppet. It's about Clifford's size I think.__________________

I actually wanted Jim Henson to be a human size compared to the other muppet figs. To be above them instead of their equal like a real human instead of a muppet. But I guess not.

WiGgY

Reaction score
But he's not a human. He is a puppet. This is not Jim Jenson the human. This is clearly Jim Henson the puppet

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
caper said:
um...no. Why would you think that? Sweetums is a 7 foot tall monster. This is the Jim Henson puppet that was a regular hand puppet. It's about Clifford's size I think.__________________

I actually wanted Jim Henson to be a human size compared to the other muppet figs. To be above them instead of their equal like a real human instead of a muppet. But I guess not.
The Father from the Anastasia movie was made into a 12" doll, and I've considered trying to find one of those and customize it into a Jim Henson. I've also been looking for a 12" Jesus doll, too.

Luke

Reaction score
Ken has now confirmed the price as $20!