jim henson theme park

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think that would be a cool park,if they decided to build it.

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I Wish They Would Build A Jim Henson Theme Park. If Anyone Of His Family Or Who Are Involved In The Henson Company..... Please Build A Theme Park U Would Make Money And U Would Make People Happy.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
melissa@muppet said:
have you ever dreamed that jim henson had a muppet theme park?
i have thought of a few rides.

1.Muppet Babies Carousel
2.Fraggle Rock Water Slides
3. Kermit's swamp boat ride.
4. a Labrinyth

can you think of any rides you would like to see at a theme park if jim henson's ompany opened one. i hope they do i would love to go. doesn't hurt to dream.:smile: :smile: :smile:
Would you hear goblin sounds as you go through? Would there also be those little bite-y things on sticks pacing the tops of the walls to the Labyrinth? Now that would be cool!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I don't want to get into an argument here, but I think you guys are being Very harsh on Jim's Kids in this thread, also, Melissa there is no need for 2, 3, 4, even 5 posts in a row. If you have forgotten something, please do go edit! But don't keep posting one line posts one after the other, I know this will just annoy people like myself.

All these ideas are cool guys! If you do a forum search, you'll find details we put together a while ago for a Swedish Chef restaraunt, which is rather detailed. I forget the thread's name now though...

melissa@muppet

Reaction score
I would like to apologize to everyone for putting in post after post. I am just new to the forum. I won't be doing it again. I have complete respect for Jim Henson's family.

Beauregard

Reaction score
No problem. :smile: Everyone does it when they first arrive, well, most people.

Now, back on topic. How about a Muffin stall dedicated to MC where you can buy BBB t-shirt, SWAEHB headbands, and, of course, Muffins.