Jim's Favourite Food

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gerard said:
I don't mean to be snobbie, oops, snobby but nosy is spelt wrong.
Thanks for the spelling tip, I did know that but I didnt really think it would matter here, I wanted to spell it differently that time, lol. Im serious about that, I wasnt just trying to cover up for a stupid mistake, lol.

That sounds like a good school thing actually. I cant think of anything better to do a project on for school.

I only said that comment before as it sounds like something a school would ask, lol. I have spent to much time at school, luckily its my lasy year.

What year are you in Gerard? I take it you are in Australia too.

from,
Paul :smile: :wink:

Gerard

Reaction score
I'm in year 6 at school. It's an enrichment group project. We had to choose someone who made a positive contribution to our world. When I said Jim Henson, everybodys like, " :confused: Who? :confused: "
"The guy who made the muppets. :smile: "
They thought it wasn't a positive contribution, but I reckon he made one of the most positive contributions to our world, entertainment, education, fun, family spirit and heaps more.

Gerard.

P.S Sorry bout the spelling thing, I'm a really fussy speller.

P.S.S (or is it P.P.S?) Does anybody know his favourite food?

P.S.S.S No, I can't skip the food. :frown:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I agree, Jim Henson couldnt have made a better contribution to the world in my mind! Its sad some people, especially kids dont know who he is,but they know all these idiots who have no talent in anything on tv shows, movies and in lots of popular music these days, the person is usually an idiot with no talent. Some people even think the people on that show Big Brother have talent! whats the world coming to.

You are up late for a youngster like you!
:sleep:

from,
Paul :smile:

Gerard

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I agree, Jim Henson couldnt have made a better contribution to the world in my mind! Its sad some people, especially kids dont know who he is,but they know all these idiots who have no talent in anything on tv shows, movies and in lots of popular music these days, the person is usually an idiot with no talent. Some people even think the people on that show Big Brother have talent! whats the world coming to.

You are up late for a youngster like you!
:sleep:

from,
Paul :smile:
Hey, it's only 9:38 in WA!

Big Brother?! Okay, I've never watched it but these guys do not have talent. My Uncle and Aunt were over today, and they were saying, "Who do you thinks gonna win? Wev'e got to leave soon, we'll miss it, we'll be on the phone all the way home!"
I'd much rather watch Muppets than that reality TV junk.

Gerard

Reaction score
Can anybody confirm that he was a vegetarian? :confused:

Does anybody know his favourite food? Maybe he didn't eat... :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Dont worry too much about it, maybe noone knows, maybe he just didnt have a favourite and its probably a hard thing to know even for fans because its not the thing most people would ask in an interview, I could imagine there would be so many great things to ask him, food wouldnt come into it, lol.

if I were you I would make something up!

from,
Paul

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
He seemed to have an obsession with singing fruits and vegetables...and pigs.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I don't think this confirms anything, but I don't think he was a strict vegitarian after reading in Carroll Spinney's new book that he invited him to go to a seafood restaurant. Or is fish OK to eat if you're a vegan? Maybe it's just not red meat that you're supposed to eat.

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

P.S.
I'm going away now to read up in some magazines about Jim's bio in case I missed a part about food. I'll let you know if I find something.