Jim's Favourite Food

Gerard

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
Dont worry too much about it, maybe noone knows, maybe he just didnt have a favourite and its probably a hard thing to know even for fans because its not the thing most people would ask in an interview, I could imagine there would be so many great things to ask him, food wouldnt come into it, lol.

if I were you I would make something up!

from,
Paul
Your'e right, If I had an interview with him, I wouldn't ask him what his favourite food was.

Gerard

Reaction score
scarylarrywolf said:
I'm going away now to read up in some magazines about Jim's bio in case I missed a part about food. I'll let you know if I find something.
Thanks. :excited: :smile:

I sent a letter to Frank Oz, I haven't got a reply yet, but in it I asked for his favourite food. Maybe I'll get an answer from that...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Write to fanmail@henson.com

They ALWAYS answer. Tell them what you are doing, and then ask them if they know. They may not know, but at least then you will have confirmation taht you don't know and you can ask for permision to *looks around* skip the part.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Gerard said:
Thanks. :excited: :smile:

I sent a letter to Frank Oz, I haven't got a reply yet, but in it I asked for his favourite food. Maybe I'll get an answer from that...
Did you send Frank a letter or an email? How did you get the address?

thanks,
from Paul :smile:

Gerard

Reaction score
Gerard said:
Yeh, I found it in the FAQ section. I sent it by snail mail. No reply today either, :frown: ... It'll arrive tomorrow. (optimistic :smile: .)
Oh well... not today. Tomorrow. Does anybody know how long it takes for mail to get from the US to Australia?

Beauregard

Reaction score
He may not reply for months. SOmetimes their fanmail builds up at the offices I think before being sent on, then he needs to find time to reply to everyone, so don't ckeck the box everyday!!!

I think that the best bet is fanmail@henson.com they may beable to contact Frank faster if they don't know, or I am sure taht one of Jim's kids will be in the office soon.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I didnt realise you sent a letter via snail mail, That could take months, I would think you would be quite lucky if you got a reply from Frank Oz this year, he is pretty busy with films these days I have heard.

How long ago did you send the letter.

Sorry to be so negative when you were hoping to get it anyday. It takes a while for letters and parcels to get the US and then theyve gotta get back.

from,
Paul :smile:

Gerard

Reaction score
The good news: I got the letter today :smile: .

The bad news: :frown: It said,

Thankyou for your letter I receive so many interesting ones etc...

So if any one knows his favourite food, please tell me.

It actually only took 3 weeks!