1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Jim's Favourite Food

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Gerard, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

The blueberry pie sounds nice. Do you work at muppet vision? what a lucky guy! :)
    Reevz1977 likes this.
  2. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

No, I work at the Great Movie Ride and custodial at the Disney MGM Studios - but I know a lot of people who do work there - most everyone is trained in a few attractions in Disney.

Jeremy
  3. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

well, you already know the favorite food, but another fact I read somewhere: Jim wasn't a strict vegetarian. he just didn't eat red meats or a lot of sweets. Seafood and chicken, though, that's another story. Though I'm sure he indulged in that blueberry pie every so often. :) It's funny. That's my favorite pie!
  4. Muppetsdownunder

Muppetsdownunder New Member

Im not sure if I have had blueberry pie, blueberries aren't that common here. Im sure I would like it anyway.
    Why do American people love pies so much, lol. Pumpkin pie, apple pie.

They are all delicious I must admit! :)
  5. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

Mmmmmmm, Pie!

Cuz pie is good!

I just love blueberry pie.
  6. BoyRaisin2

BoyRaisin2 Active Member

Well I was born in Japan (not Japanese, just born there), so I guess I can't share that caricature. Maybe I should actually TRY it.
  7. Convincing John

Convincing John Well-Known Member

Hey, blueberry pie's my favorite kind of pie! Yum yum! :p

Convincing John
    (wiping blueberry stains off his gold tooth)

8. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Pecan pie, rhubarb pie, rasberry pie! yum! I have a funny story about that actually, in Germany I wanted to make a rhubarb pie for my host family but they don't make pies in Germany, and I couldn't get a pit tin! I made it in an oval casserole dish! But my host family loved it! :flirt:
  9. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

They don';t make pies in Germany? How strange...
  10. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Well, they do NOW. I gave my host mom all of my favorite American recipes. ;)
  11. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

Is Jim a vegetarian?
  12. Rose

Rose Member

Wow the things people get into/ I skimmed through this wild looking topic. Who would think a thing like what's Jim's fave food would get so complcated. lol I can't answear for I don'tknow myself. I seldomly seem him eat anything. I'm sure he did maybe just didn't liek the idea of being taped while eatuing. I know I don't like it unless thers a reason for it. I did remeber seeing an old video of him watung what looked like a hotdog bun with no hotdog in it just the fixings. It was only for a few seconds and not sur eif that's what it was just looked likek it.
    I went through a phise wherr I wouldn't eat meat. I te fish which I don't consider a meat at all just fish. So I'm thinking that's what Jim did. I never really p[ayed that much attention to his personial life for I always thought of it as none of my busniess. If I happen to read something ok. But not going to ask.
    I do believe he was a vegetarian but ther's different kinds there's the ones who don't eat anything with a face. Those who don't eat any ' meat ' except for fish. I think Jim probably did eat meat sometimes but probably not most of the time.
  13. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member