1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

JJ's first Muppet tattoo

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by JJandJanice, Jun 5, 2012.

1. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

So over the last few months, I've had some really bad events happen in my life that left me really REALLY depressed, like at my lowest over. One thing I thought would cheer me up would be a tattoo, I've always liked tattoos and figured I would show myself as a huge Muppets fan and get my personal idol, Kermit the Frog.

[​IMG]

And here's one for an idea on the size, it's fairly big...
    [​IMG]

It's on my shin, which means straight bone, so it did hurt a bit, but I've very proud of it. I've debated on getting that whole leg as Muppets, but that's not certain yet. I do plan on more tattoos however and it did cheer me up quite a bit.
    Hayley B likes this.
  2. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

Wow, that's really good. They did a great job. :)
    JJandJanice likes this.
  3. JJandJanice

Thanks so much Hayley B, yeah I was really happy with her work.

Funny story though as it turns out my tattoo artist has a strange fear of puppets, but she got though it and did an awesome job. I am very happy with it and it get more from her.
  4. SwedishTech

SwedishTech Member

Wow, that's great!!! Love that he's got the banjo and everything. Congrats, and I hope to see more! :)
    JJandJanice likes this.
  5. JJandJanice

Thank you and most likely you will
  6. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

That's so funny that your tattoo artist was afraid of puppets! I'm glad that the two of you were able to work things out before she went running out of the studio, haha.
  7. JJandJanice

Haha, she actually said she was worried that I would watch Muppets videos on my iPad, which I could since I do have the Muppets on it, and that if I did she might have to ask me to turn it off or walk out lol.

But actually after her doing the great job she did, she actually did say maybe her and Kermit can get along now.
  8. mo

mo Well-Known Member

I really like it!:)
  9. JJandJanice

Sorry that it's taken me awhile to reply, but thank you so much Mo, I am very glad you like it.
    mo likes this.
  10. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

Nice Kermit tattoo :) I have an Electric Mayhem one that is almost done. It's going to take one more session. I have already sat through 2. Session 3 is in a couple of weeks :cool:
    JJandJanice likes this.
  11. JJandJanice

Thanks man, after a little more than a year of getting this, it still holds a lot of meaning. Believe it or not, even more so than just I love Kermit/Muppets.

Hope to see your Electric Mayhem one, I've wanted to add them to my leg as well, but we'll see.