Just wondering...any Animaniacs fans???

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86

i have come to the conclusion that cable is not all that its cracked up to be! I would rather watch Dr. Phill than that stupid Ed Edd and Eddie show!
haha! but i do wish i could see reruns of shows like animaniacs...Dr. Phil can be pretty entertaining....us oklahomans support him! and for awards animaniacs won a whopping 4 emmy's and a peabody award and is considered the second best children show number one is Power Rangers (weird what a small world it is) the thing i find interesting is that WB never gave a real answer of why the show was discontinued (at the time the show was supposed to return for the 2000-2001 season) and even in 2000 they had special apperances of Jess Harnell on saturdays...now i don't even watch WB, except for Smallville on Tuesday, but on saturdays...it's gone to crap

Drtooth

Reaction score
ARE YOU KIDDING?!?!? I practically DIED when they cancelled this show! I went nuts when they stopped making comics, and I whent insane trying to track the issues I am missing down!

This, Pinky and the Brain, Freakazoid, Earthworm Jim, and Sylvester and Tweety mysteries were my faves! They were the best shows on kids' Wb until pokemon come sniffin' around! That and Yu-gi0oh! Bleck!!! I mena, I like the New Scooby Doo, and Mucha Lucha, Osmosis Jones is all right, but they run so much of that #%^$ Yu-gi-oh! Then they DARE to put oit on Cartoon network???

BTW, I actually LIKE Ed Edd and Eddy! If only for Ed!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Then they DARE to put oit on Cartoon network???

yeah....that stunk! i mean it was their best show ever, and they cancelled it!!!! ooh if i could get ahold of those people....

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I LOOOVED Animaniacs!!! I used to head straight home every day to watch it! It's probably yet ANOTHER reason why I had NO LIFE as a child! I loved EVERYTHING, but especially the Warner Bros. (and sister), and Pinky & the Brain! OOH!!! And "Mime Time!" (There's something funny a/b mimes....) And Mindy & Buttons ROCKS sometimes, too! ("OK, I love ya! Buh-bye!") Rita & Runt are at their best in the Les Miserables parody! And who could POSSIBLY forget the Goodfeathers and Slappy & Skippy!!! .....Animaniacs was great b/c they often had moments that had some real pathos in them, (like when Slappy's sent to the nursing home), but it's always followed up by some silliness, and yet all without ruining the moment! You gotta love a show that can do that!!!

DramaQueen86

Reaction score
I didn't mean to say that ed edd and eddie was bad, just that its not my thing. But i love me some nick at night!! I love Lucy is the best!!!!

i like cartoon network too, but like i said, dont have cable. i have to cross the state to get to gradma's so i rarely get to see anything!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
pinky and the brain, and the three birds were my favorite.....
i loved it when squit says something and pesto thinks its about him...but it really isn't
gotta love yakko wakko and dot..
to bad the show isn't on anymore

* what was the big idea of putting that girl elmira or however you spell her name from tiny toons in pinky and the brain?

ryan

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie

* what was the big idea of putting that girl elmira or however you spell her name from tiny toons in pinky and the brain?

ryan

I have no idea...this was the FIRST in MANY mistakes WB made....i guess someone thought it was a good idea:rolleyes:...man were they wrong