Kath Soucie

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Xerus... Me thinks I got a new entry for this actress's voice creds. Not entirely sure, you might want to watch the show to check it for yourself.

Deirdra Koala from My Gym Partner's A Monkey.
Last week's show had two episodes, the first was Adam Lion's birthday... The second was the one with the aforementioned koala girl.
Hope this helps.
Really? I didn't know Kath did a voice in that show. Thanks for telling me. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Like I said, not entirely sure. I watch it, kinda like it at times... Noticed the character's voice was a bit more remote but on the same level as Ray-Ray from Juniper Lee... So I thought of this thread/list and posted above.
Hope it helps.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Some of these "Johnny Bravo" episodes have these female characters voiced by Kath:

"The Unsinkable Johnny Bravo": Sheila
"Fugitive Johnny": Inspector Janine Gerard
"Runaway Train": Train Company Executive
"Aunt Katie's Farm": Aunt Katie
"The Prince & The Pinhead": Queen
"Yukon Yutz": Mountie
"20,000 Leagues Over My Head (Voyage of the Darned)": Debbie Nemo

Some of these "Totally Spies" episodes have these characters voiced by Kath:

"Passion Patties": Shirley Rogers, Toll
"Evil Hair Salon": Teenage Redhead, Salon Workers
"Mommies Dearest": Stella (Clover's Mom)
"Zooney World": Stella (Clover's Mom), Jason Hightower

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Xerus... Watched Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars on ToonDisney today... And I now have Kath Soussy's Tinselina voice... Which leads me to believe she voiced a second character on The Life and Times of Juniper Lee.
I liken the show to Buffy... Though Juniper's younger and cooler, and more in touch with her mystical heritage or receptive of it. Well, there's this episode with a character called Amanda I think, she's sort of a combination of Cordelia's popularity persona and Willow's witchly talents. She ends up replacing Juniper, until the girl takes her back as the protector of Orkin Bay.
Check it out if it airs in repeats, hope this helps.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Xerus, I love these focusses you're doing, and I hope it becomes a regular series! If it does though, it will take a lot of work to maintain. I've seen some of these shows, but probably not even half of them, and I don't know nearly as much about the voice actors! Congradulations on being so observant, and good luck in the future!
On another note, Trumpet of the Swan is a movee? Is it any good? Knowing how they butchered Stewart Little is why I asked.

P

Princeton

Fragglemuppet said:
On another note, Trumpet of the Swan is a movee? Is it any good? Knowing how they butchered Stewart Little is why I asked.
Never saw TotS, but heard it was AWFUL. Supposedly, very somber, very negative, voice acting wasn't that good.

Xerus

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Xerus... Watched Brave Little Toaster Goes to Mars on ToonDisney today... And I now have Kath Soussy's Tinselina voice... Which leads me to believe she voiced a second character on The Life and Times of Juniper Lee.
I liken the show to Buffy... Though Juniper's younger and cooler, and more in touch with her mystical heritage or receptive of it. Well, there's this episode with a character called Amanda I think, she's sort of a combination of Cordelia's popularity persona and Willow's witchly talents. She ends up replacing Juniper, until the girl takes her back as the protector of Orkin Bay.
Check it out if it airs in repeats, hope this helps.
I haven't really watched much of Juniper Lee. But I'll probably catch that episode one day.

Xerus

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Xerus, I love these focusses you're doing, and I hope it becomes a regular series! If it does though, it will take a lot of work to maintain. I've seen some of these shows, but probably not even half of them, and I don't know nearly as much about the voice actors! Congradulations on being so observant, and good luck in the future!
Thank you, Fragglemuppet. I'm glad you appreciate this service and my little tributes to the unsung people known as voice artists. :smile: You'll probably see my next focus pretty soon on here.

Trumpet of the Swan was an okay movie. About a swan who was born with no voice so he had to travel around to find and learn ways to communicate without a voice. Here's some more info.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0206367/

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh yes, I read the book years ago and I loved it! I just wanted oppinions on how the movee compared. Based on what I've heard so far, I still want to see it; I just am not setting that much store by it.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Don't forget--Kath will also voice Nerissa in the season 2 premiere of "W.I.T.C.H." will airs on June 5.