Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I hope to get back to this very soon--been a little crazy here! It is hard to believe that this story is almost two. (Oh, sheesh--does that mean it will start saying "No, no, NO!" to me soon?) I am going to do my best to get this up and running again this week. Hugs to all of you who haven't abandoned me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah.. That makes two of us Arielle... BTW: Is that your correct first name? Heard it on MuppetCast 52 but not clearly enough. :batty:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Pretty Close

Pretty Close, it's Arianne, kind of Marianne but without the M

:smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
Dear Ru has unfortunately come down with a bad case of her computer hating her. They're working on fixing in, but until then her computer access is quite limited. The last I heard, which was quite recently, she was planning on getting WOG finished and another chapter of this amazing epic out there. In fact, I do believe she has another chapter of WOG, but is unable to get to it, becuase of her computer situation.

It's hard to wait for such a talented, wonderful writer, (and believe me, I miss my friend!) but chin up guys. This is far more frustrating for her than it is for us!

I'm sure she really appreciates the kindness and support of all her fans out there. In the meantime, I'm just gonna sit here and wave my fangirl flag in her support!

Love ya, sister! You write good!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Computer troubles, went through those myself just last week. Is okay... We can wait. Peoples is peoples. Is only having two hands. And thanks Layla and Arianne. Just happy to be part of Ru's world of imagination and have good friends to talk to once in a while.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Any luck

Any luck with the computer problems yet?

Hope all is well

:wisdom: 10 more days until I am done with undergrad!

Then it's off to law school :search:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hah... You're going off to Law School Muppetfan44? Here I can't wait to be done with it. One piece of advice, it's more about passing the class and garnering the creds than the actual grades you get.

But muffining aside... Went to Muppet Wiki to look for something relating to Statler and Waldorf for my own character creations, it didn't pan out. Instead, it turns out that the hotel on which Statler was originally named after in NYC is now the Hotel Pennsylvania. So might that mean that Statler's wife, previously seenhere and left unnamed be known as "Penny" or "Pennelope"? Just some ideas for Aunt Ru to find once she's joined us here again.
Might even go back and read the cleaned copy I worked on as a Christmas gift for her tonight as I have a rare off-weekend this turn.

*Leaves a mug of chilled apple cider bought at the carnival earlier today.
**Dorms stuff, ask... At your own risk.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh, what a TERRIFIC idea, Ed! I hereby dub Mrs. Statler "Penelope Statler" and, by a strange and wonderful coincidence, the Statlers and Waldorfs are due to appear in this story sometime very soon.
Thanks to all for the patience. My laptop is being tended and I am continuing to write is a very rustic fashion. As Mr. Spock would say, "I am attempting to build a nemonic memory circuit, with stone knives and bearskins."
Unless I am called away home I hope to post something this week.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
Fantastic!

Fantastic, I can't wait!

Finals week is so rough! I cannot wait to graduate, senioritis has hit me like a ton of bricks! :wisdom:

More of this fic is defnitely a cure for the college catastrophe seniors across the globe enter as they reach finals! haha