1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Ruahnna, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

I miss you all so much. Not having the time to write is like having my arm amputated--or both arms amputated--or my heart removed. But I'm still here--just not writing at the moment because of grad school.

I still have nine weeks of teaching school left (ugh), and although I "walk" with gown and mortarboard in two weeks, I don't actually finish my classwork until August. Still teaching Real Estate three weekends a month and selling houses on the side. In short, I'm swamped. (Thank goodness you don't need time or a life to have a sense of humor.)

The big reunion is coming--promise. Let me get my breath and I'll dive back in.

As my wonderful, darling Piggy would say,

Kissy, kissy!

Ruahnna

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just know that if you need our help, we're here a PM or email away, which might prove more effective than sending one of those little yellow sticky notes :) preferred as a paper airplane. Doubt they'd make the long flight distance.

Whenever you get the chance to write/post we'll be here to read and review or as the fanfic people call it, R&R. Congrats on all your achievements Aunt Ru. :jim:

Ruahnna likes this.
  3. WebMistressGina

WebMistressGina Well-Known Member

You are a busy little bee! :D

Wait...you aren't going to teach children, are you? They're evil! I can't permit those little monsters from ruining your soul! Tell me that you're at least teaching kindergarten - their minds are easily shaped and haven't been downtrodden by the world.

May God have mercy on your soul if you're teaching teenagers.

Again, you are my Muppet Netflix so I shall wait patiently for a new 'season'. Maybe not quietly, but you know...patient like. I'll be patient like :)

Ruahnna likes this.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Catching back up after a loooong absence!

Fleet coming to Piggy's summons, and the dialogue between them, reminds me I will never write romantic scenes this well.

Dang, Ru.