Kermit and Miss Piggy at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade

Mykol Gantt

Reaction score
I'd be surprised if this was Eric's Piggy at the Parade. It was just too good. I just finished watching Piggy's appearance on "Regis & Kelly" and there is no way that this is the same person. The voice was just awful. It sounded exactly like Fozzie Bear, not Piggy. I can't help but wonder if it was Frank Oz, at the Macy's Parade, since he lives in New York. Didn't he do a Today show appearance as her for the 25th anniversary late last year.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
The Kermit balloon looks just like the old one from what I remember. He even flys close to the ground like I remember the old one doing.

pezbalubah

Reaction score
Unless somehow it was a different broadcast, I never heard Piggy say "it's friggin cold". On the tape I have, she said "I'm freezing my keister off out her"

tomahawk

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Henson plant? What kind? Is he leafy and green or is he more like a cactus? What's his name? I think I like the idea of a Henson plant. :wink:
do you have to water it cause i'm really bad at that, just ask my cat.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I loved seeing Kermit and Piggy doing their little thing. I especially loved Piggy's joke "You let off more heat when you were bigger!"

I loved the balloon, and I loved the Sesame Float.

Things I hated about the parade...ahem

The cast of Good Morning Miami (the worst show since "Who wants to Smell a Milionaire's feet")

The lousy no-name pop singers ( whoever the heck they were)

Barney the Dinosaur (can you blaime me)

Pickachu in balloon form (wish it popped)

Katie and Matt's false forced banter...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Pickachu in balloon form (wish it popped)
I have to agree with you on that one. I was embarassed about seeing him. Once I got to my grandfather's house and put the parade on their was Pikachu. I wish Pikachu himself would pop.