Kermit Culture

Aleal

Reaction score
Barnes & Noble in-stores aren't even sure if they'll get it. It's not a publishing decision but a B&N decision and one which may even vary by store. You're better off ordering from the publisher, probably (which will ensure you'll get it rather than waiting on the store to order). Their website lists the book as "Out of stock" (not forthcoming) and their in-stores are confused, they think they have shipping delays.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Hmmm, I don't know how I feel about the cover but it all sounds very interesting. Will have to tell my dad (a Muppet-phile) about it :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
Barnes & Noble in-stores aren't even sure if they'll get it. It's not a publishing decision but a B&N decision and one which may even vary by store. You're better off ordering from the publisher, probably (which will ensure you'll get it rather than waiting on the store to order). Their website lists the book as "Out of stock" (not forthcoming) and their in-stores are confused, they think they have shipping delays.
Thank you for the info. :smile:

Aleal

Reaction score
I'm trying to keep tabs on it so if I find anything out about what's going on with the retailers (Amazon.com *still* claims it won't be out until July), I'll be sure to let folks know.