Kermit on Good Day Live 11/14

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Re: I SEENED IT!!!

Originally posted by murgatoad
Good thinking. :wink:
Thanks. Once in a blue moon, I think!!

But, never more than once in that blue moon...

FOZ

smcguire

Reaction score
Good grief, the people who host "Good Day Live" must work hard to be so annoying and vapid. Everything bad I've heard said about this show is true. Yukkkk! Poor Kermit.

They interviewed Kermit "live" while he waited for the setup for his Hollywood star to be complete.

He did his best to field the silly questions like "scandals with half-tadpoles, half-women", affairs with J.Lo, "aren't you like 200 years old?", and "we're going to come protest your Hollywood Star because we have nothing better to do, how do you feel about that?" The hosts also referred to "the Great Gazoo" (presumably they meant Gonzo). They showed a bit of the same clip from the new Christmas movie as was shown on the Craig Kilborn show.

The Craig Kilborn appearance was much better and much funnier. If you didn't see this one, you didn't miss much!

--Scott McGuire

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I agree!

Those people on Good Day Live are boring, annoying...The old guy and Jillian I can handle better than that one woman who does the gossip. She is horrible. She tries too hard to be funny (yes, "I" have room to talk!!) and after she gives you a great build up, she lets you down. Plus, she never tells anything interesting or if it would normally be interesting, she makes it boring.

Besides that, it should have been set up for ONE person to interview Kermit, but with 3 people blaring comments, it was hard to hear anything he had to say, though when he did it worked okay, and I'm sure the conversations confused him as bad as it did me.

Protest the star? What geeks.

I say we protest this show and get it the heck out of syndication.

Poor Kermit.
Poor us for watching it.

But, at least it's TV time for the Muppets.

FOZ

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know about you, but I want to punch Jillian in the %^$# face. She is just sooooo vapid, and she has a voice that makes one om Marge Simpson's Sisters sound like Nell Fenwick of Dudley Do Right!

I only saw it a few times before and it was like...watching the three Stooges only much less funny, and more incomprehensable.

Hollywood must be starved for idiot talent, to let these losers get on TV (of course, it is mid day anyway, and no one watches it!! Nyeeeeh!!:stick_out_tongue: )

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Protest the star? What geeks.

wow, they actualy said they would protest the star? now i have to add three more people to my "tie their colen in a knot list...."

Zack)Rowlf the, that's discugusting....Dog.