Kermit on VegTV

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.Was there vision? I could only hear it.I wonder if it was Steve Whitmire? Kermit took a little while to get into vocal character.

muppet baby

Reaction score
:smile: oh wow that is a great interveiw for kermit wonderful thanks for the link .

Great Job kermit you are so cool :smile:

Frogster

Reaction score
What's with that woman's voice? It sounded like she was on something when talking to Kermit!

Punch'n'Judy

Reaction score
She works for Veg TV....probably anti-depressants, or pro plus. Can't be the most thrilling of jobs.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I saw video muppetperson, but it took a while (dang Vista!!).

I think that lady was talking to Kermit like she was on a childrens' show or something, how most people associate puppets.

Just glad Kermit is out there promoting The Muppets!
:smile:
Anthony

Erine81981

Reaction score
Cool find Kevin. It sound like she was already pre-recorded for the show and Kermit wasn't. But still neat to see Kermit out and about.

Katzi428

Reaction score
What's with that woman's voice? It sounded like she was on something when talking to Kermit!
I think that lady was talking to Kermit like she was on a childrens' show or something, how most people associate puppets.

Just glad Kermit is out there promoting The Muppets!
:smile:
Yeah....it sounded liike she was talking to Kermit like he was a kid! Gimme a break!:rolleyes:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm, just watched it again.Still no vision.I guess Kermit sounds different because his microphone isnt that great and he is struggling to find his words as he is unscripted.As for the woman, I think she is talking that way because she is trying to make the life of eating vegetables exciting!!!!!!!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this but wow That ladies voice sounds like it was added after the interview was filmed lol.
And I'm sorry to say I think Steve hasn't gotten any better as kermit in fact he may have gotten even worse.
It's agrivating really because I see his hearts in it I just really dislike him as Kermit.:sympathy: