Kermit or Constantine? My VERSION of MMW

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

Kermit woke up the next morning, but Miss Piggy wasn't. "Piggy?" he asked. Nothing. "Piggy?" She woke up, noticing that worry on his face. "Kermit, I'm fine." she said, "What time is it?" she asked. "8:00 A.M." he replied.
Then, Katie walked in. "Hey, you guys!" she said, "I've done some research last night and I found out that Link, her ex-boyfriend, has been wanting to do that same thing." "I just beated him up for beating her up." Kermit said....
This a several part chapter! Some will be short like this one and some longer. MORE COMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!! KermitxMissPiggy

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven part 2

Kermit turned to Katie, the brunette nurse. "What are going to do?" she asked. "I'll take care of him!" he said. He turned to Miss Piggy, whose face turned white. "Are we just going to let him and his possible army hurt her?" Katie asked. "No, I won't let that happen." he said, "I love her and I will do anything for her, even dying. I can't live without her, or tolorate thinking about it. If he wants to kill her, he kills me." He noticed the heart mointer. BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-that what was heard from it. "Piggy!" Kermit nearly yelled. He began CPR. "You know CPR?" she asked. Kermit nodded in agreement. "Please, please, please," he whined, "Don't leave me like this, I need you, I love you!" Katie brought the shocker. "CLEAR!" she pressed the button. No change. "CLEAR!" she pressed it again. Nothing still. "One more time," she said, "CLEAR!" she pressed it a final time. Nothing. At. All. "Call it," she said, "Time of death: 10:37 A.M., I'm so, so, so, so, so, sorry. We tried together. "I'll leave you alone," she left.
"Is she alive?" Sandy, who is another nurse, asked. "No!" Katie replied.
Kermit walked to the bed, fell to his knees, and the dam broke. "Why did you leave me like this?" he asked, "I LOVE YOU!!! YOU HAVE TO COME BACK TO ME, I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, AND PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU, I NEED YOU!" He took his phone out and dialed Walter's number.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"What's wrong?"
"SHE'S GONE!"
"No-"
'YEA, I TRIED TO SAVE HER!"
"I'm so sorry, Kermit!"
"I gotta go."
Kermit hung up the phone. He managed to slowly stand up and held her hand. "No, you can't be!" he started to do CPR again. Come on, come on, come on! he thought. Tears went from his face to her face. Then, she gasped for air. "Piggy, thank God!" he cried. Katie ran in. "How did you get her back?" she asked. "CPR, begging, and more CPR." he replied. "Kermit," Miss Piggy softly said, "When can we leave?" Katie pulled th pig's shirt up. "Wow, it looks good. I'll check you out." she said. She unplugged the IV from her arm and wrapped it up with a pink wrap. Kermit picked her up and carried her out the door. "Hey, she's alive after all." Sandy said. "Here." he gave it to her, "Ticket and backstage pass." "Thanks, bye." she said.
He put in the front seat of the car. She put on her seatbelt. He got in on the other side, the driver's side and drove away from the hospital. "Hey, here's your phone." he gave it to her. She dialed Janice's number.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"Piggy?!"
"Yea."
"I thought you died."
"Yep."
"Walter told everyone."
"I'm alive, shockingly."
"How are you feeling?"
"Ok, I guess."
Kermit took the phone.
"Janice, get the sofa bed ready."
"Already did."
"Thanks, we'll be there soon."
"Bye."
He hung up the phone and gave it back to her. "Hey, I'm gonna get gas, I'll be back in a minute." he got out of the car, put the gas in the car, and shut the tank. He went inside and went to the drinks. "Hey, Kermit." Badguy said, "She's alive?" "Yea," he replied, "See ya." He went to pay for the gas and the drinks. "Kermit, Constantine's not very happy with you and niether am I. We will kill her and will have an army just for that," Badguy whispered. "I don't think so," he walked out the door. He ran into the car and drove off fastly. "What's going on?" she asked. "Here." he gave her a drink, "I ran into Badguy, he wants to kill you, and Constantine has an army that Link is in."

Moments later, they arrived back home. He picked her up and carried her inside. "Kermit, why so fast?" Fozzie asked. "Listen, Fozzie," he put her down on the sofa bed, "I ran into Badguy and Constaine, him, and his army, which has Link in, wants to kill her. Katie, new friend, is helping us." Speaking of Katie, she knocked on the door. "Come in," Fozzie said. "Hey guys!" she greeted. "Hey," Kermit said. He turned to Miss Piggy. "Link's gone," he said. "Can I stay with you?" she asked. "Sure," Pepe said, "You are beautiful, h'okay." "Thanks," she said. Kermit went to lie down with Miss Piggy. "Fozzie, can you go get the movie, ' The Spongebob Squarepants Movie?'" Fozzie left the living room. "Piggy, I'm not leaving this spot," Kermit said, "You not either." He kissed her forehead. "You know when I was at the hospital?" Miss Piggy asked. "Yea," he replied. "What happened?" she asked. "I lost you and you came back!" he replied. She grunted in pain. "You're ok?" he asked. She nodded. "Is it ok?" he asked. "I trust you," she said. He lifted up her shirt. "Is that where it hurts?" he asked. "Yep." she replied. He got her pain medicene. She swallowed it with her drink. "Kermit, is she ok?" Katie asked. "I think so," he replied, "She's in pain." He felt her head.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven pt. 3

Link walked in. "Wow, she's alive. I was hoping," he kicked her in the stomach, "She wouldn't." Kermit shot up, but Link punched him in the face. Kermit kicked him in the face, well, he has to protect her. Then, Link threw him out of the way, and grabbed her by the throat. "Link...Wha-" he punched her in the face, causing her to pass out. Kermit punched him. "GET OUT OF HERE," he yelled, "YOU'RE FIRED!" Link left the house. "Piggy, yo-" He noticed blood from her stomach. "KATIE!" he yelled. She ran with first-aid. "JUST HURRY AND GET THIS FIXED!" Miss Piggy nearly yelled. "Piggy, listen," Kermit said, " Look at me, this will hurt for a minute. Just squeeze my hand as hard as you need to." She squeezed his hand. Kermit gave Katie the signal and she poured some proxide and stiched it. "Ok, " he said, "I don't have any choice, we'll have to cancel the tour. We could only do one show and it's here." Many of them was upset, but Fozzie knew that for his friend's safety, Kermit doesn't have a choice.
Miss Piggy went to her room alone. With a black eye and gun wound, she's too weak for any tours. "Piggy, come on down with me," Kermit said, "For me." He took her hand and guide her down to the living room. Constantine wants to, he thought, I know his plan! "Piggy, where does it hurt?" he asked. She looked down. "I'm fine!" she replied. He slid his arms around her waist and kissed her sweetly. "I love you," he whispered, "No matter what happens, we'll be together. I can't live without you." "Love you, too." she replied, "I'm sorry about the tour, it's all my-" he stopped her with a kiss. "No, it's not." he said, "I'll make sure you're safe." "Promise?" she asked. "Promise!" he said.
They both got back on the sofa and Miss Piggy fell asleep. "Kermit, dinner's ready." Janice said, "Bring it to this table," he whispered, "She's asleep." Janice put it on the table in front of them and left. "Kermit," she woke up, "Second thoughts?" "No, I wanna marry you so bad, I can't even think. What do you will happen when we have our own kid together? Constantine's dangerous." "I don't know." she replied. "I lost you before," he said, "I can't lose you again, I can't..." "You wont," she finshed. He sat up. "Piggy, I need you to understand something." he said. She sat up, "If I ever lose you again...I wouldn't be able to live with that." Tears went down his face. He sadly sighed and wiped the tears off his face. She put her head on his shoulder and Kermit started to hold her hand.
Night fell, Kermit was watching 'The Spongebob Squarepants Movie," but everyone else, even Miss Piggy, was sleeping. She woke up with tears on her face. "It's ok! He won't come here." he hugged her and rubbed her head. "You're safe with me." She nodded in agreement. Then, Katie came in. "Can't sleep?" he asked. "No." she replied, "We can't either." he said. He started to rewind the movie to the very beginning of the DVD. Katie sat down with them. "Piggy doesn't need to go to sleep," he said,"I'm worried that if she does, she'll go in a coma. "Link did hit her pretty hard," she added. "Kermit," she said quietly. "Yea," he said. She waved him closer to her ear, so she can asked him something. "Yea, ok. Where?" he asked. "The 24 hour cafe," Katie said, "I think she wants to get out of a little bit." "I'll get my car keys," he said. He got up and took Miss Piggy with him, He helped her with her thin, red coat. "You only feel comfortable talking to me?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. He kissed and hugged her. "I'm coming too," Katie said, "I'll get my coat and first-aid supplies." "We'll wait in the car," he said walking with Miss Piggy out the door.
They both got in the car. She put her seatbelt on. Kermit went to his side of the car. Katie got in the car minutes later. "Ready?" he asked. The two girls nodded in agreement. He started the car and drove off. "I'm sorry I wasn't there when he pulled the trigger." he said, "It's all my fault."
They arrived at the cafe. Kermit helped Miss Piggy out, being carefull about the wound.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven pt. four

The three sat in a booth. "Hi," Lilly, Katie's older said, "I'm Lilly, can I help you?" "Yea," Katie said,"Sit down." Lilly sat down. "What's up?" Lilly asked. "You know about Constantine?" Kermit asked, "His Plan?" "Yea," she replied, "But, no about the plan." "Lilly, can you please come. You don't have a car," Katie said, "Ride with us and the Muppets." "MUPPETS!" she exclaimed, "Yea, I'll go," Lilly replied, "Is true that Kermit and Miss Piggy are engaged?" "Yes," Kermit said, "I want to keep her safe, but Constantine...almost killed her once, and Link is with him and his army." "Don't worry," Miss Piggy said, "I'll be ok. I know karate and besides if-" "You don't know him as much as I do," Kermit stopped her, "He's too dangerous....I won't be fine if you're not." He held her hand, again. "Get in my car," Kermit said, "Piggy stays with me." The four friends got up and Lilly locked up the place, she's the owner. They walked out. "What was that about?!" Miss Piggy asked, "What do you want?" "Piggy," Kermit began, "It's hard for the both of us." "Really-" He stopped her with a kiss, again. "Really." he said. He held her hand and took her to the car. They all got in the car and Kermit drove off. "WOW! I can't believe that I am in Kermit's car," Lilly said excitedly. Then, Kermit noticed something that caused him put on the brakes quickly. "Piggy, you're ok?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. He got out of the car.
Kermit was out of the car and he found Constantine in the the middle, just standing there like a lost puppy. "What do you want?" Kermit asked. "Where's the pig?" Constantine asked. He started to run to the car, but Kermit was faster. He got there first and punched him to the ground. "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING!" Kermit yelled angerly, "PIGGY'S MY GIRL, MY FUTURE WIFE! STAY AWAY FROM HER OR ELSE YOU'LL BE SIX FEET UNDER GROUND! KEEP YOUR LITTLE NO GOOD, CRAPPY HANDS AWAY FROM HER. YOU CAN MESS WITH, BUT WHEN YOU MESS WITH HER, YOU CROSSED THE LINE. YOU NO GOOD..." he kicked him, "PIECE OF NO GOOD CRAP..." he kicked him again, "SHE'S MINE.." and again, "SHE'LL NEVER BE YOUR WIFE!" he kicked him one last time. Constantine got up, pulled a gun, and wait no bullets. Kermit drove off. "W-What the-he just- and-he's-bloody-how," Lilly tried to say, but couldn't because she couldn't believe it. "Kermit." Miss Piggy said. Nothing came out, but tears. "Wh-" "You wanna know something?" he asked, crying, "While you was in operation, he called me. I didn't know if I could see you, hug you, or kiss you again..." tears went down his face..."I'll do anything for you, but him, Badguy, Link, and his crew, I'll fight'em." "Kermit," Katie said, "What's wrong?" "Forget it!" he said. He called Fozzie.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"Kermit, where are you?"
"On my-our way."
"Cool-"
"When we get back, put the place in lockdown."
"Ok."
"Every door, every window."
"Cool."
"Tell them that they need somerthing from their rooms, get it now."
"Why?!"
"We're sleeping the living room."
"You and Piggy have the sofa bed?"
"Yes, for her wound. I gotta go."
He hung up the phone. "Alright, listen," Kermit began, "If you need something from your room, get it. I already got Piggy's stuff. Lilly stay in the living room, Piggy and I got the sofa bed." "Ok." the sisters said. Miss Piggy nodded in agreement. They pulled up at the house. Kermit looked over at Miss Piggy. "You're ok?" he asked, "You looked like you're sick and hurting." "Yea, I'm ok." she lied. Kermit got out, opened her door, and carried her inside. "I'll be back, " he turned to Fozzie, "Watch her." He ran up to her room.
"Where is it," Kermit asked to hiself, "Where oh where?" He looked through her drawer, when he found two things: Her epipen, since she's allergic to alligators, and her little box that was red with a diamond in the middle of it. He opened it up. It was a letter from Link. It read:

Dear Piggy,
You should've died when you had the chance. Since you didn't, that makes me want to hurt you even more. Tomorrow, I will get you. 11:50 P.M. sharp. You won't know when or how, but it's coming.
From, Link.
Kermit put down the letter, got the things that he needed and walked and locked her door. Miss Piggy was on the sofa bed when he got back down. He lied down beside her. "Fozzie, " he gave him that letter. "I'll lock the doors." Fozzie said. He ran around the house, just to lockdown the doors and windows. Miss Piggy laid her head on his chest. Kermit covered her and Hiself up and rubbed her head. The clock said 10:50 P.M., but he's too worried to go to sleep. Every door's locked and every window is locked and covered with curtains. The secret passage ways in and out of the house of locked. "When you hear footsteps outside, keep your mouths shut, no sound affects, and no cellphones until I say." Kermit told him. "What's the signal to hide Piggy?" Walter and Scooter asked. "Move, Move, Move!" he said. He looked at her, knowing that her life is at stake. "Piggy, " he whispered, "No matter what happens, I'll always love you, only you. " "Same here," she said. He leaned in for a kiss and kissed her.
Time went by. Before long, it was five minutes before 11:50. He had heard footsteps. "Move, Move, Move." he gave the signals. Miss Piggy turned pale. "W-w-" "Listen, you'll be ok," he whined, "GO with them, they will keep you safe." Tears went down his face. "GO!" he quietly cried. She went with Scooter and Walter. The doorknobs moved. "Everyone, quiet," he quietly reminded.
Miss Piggy, Walter, and Scooter got in her room. She ran in the closet. The other two hid. Miss Piggy found walkie-Talkies, everyone has one, she turned down the volume, and turned it on, listing for any signals to turn is off that minute. Forget it, she thought and turned it off. Then, her window broke. Glass everywhere.
Kermit heard it. "You guys hear that?" Fozzie asked. "From Piggy's room." Kermit said, "I'm going." he walked up the stairs to her room, but didn't go in the room just yet.
"Piggy, where are you?" Link asked. He looked everywhere, but one place. Closet. He got to the closet, opened it, and pulled her to the ground. Walter went after him, but he punched him in the face, causing a knockout. Then, Scooter came out...the same thing. "Please, leave me alone!" she said. He called another friend in. Badguy. Badguy kicked her and grabbed her by the throat and threw on the ground. Still holding her throat, he gave Link the signal. Link ran and snap! Broke her left leg. "HELP!" she yelled. Kermit ran in. He punched Badguy out, but unaware what he did before that. Link was still in. Kermit threw him onto the ground, elbowed him in the head, punched him in the face, and threw him out. She was rolled on the glass, which is now in her arm and legs. "Piggy?" he asked. Nothing. "Please?" he asked. He began to bawl. "Kermit, help me." she said faintly. "KATIE! LILLY!" he yelled. "It hurts like fire and gas together," she said. They tried, but...they got knocked out." "I know," he said. Fozzie, Gonzo, of course, Katie, and Lilly ran in. "Help her!" Kermit yelled. Fozzie bent down with him and hugged him and Gonzo had his hand on his back. Kermit was crying,,,again, fearing the worst. Walter and Scooter woke up and saw them surrounding her, but no sign of her. They stood up. "We're sorry," Scooter cried. "He's not mad," Fozzie said, "She's not either." Katie and Lilly was trying to help her. "Scalpel." Katie said. She gave her some amenisa to help her sleep through this, "I cut to cut around it to get'em out." "Kermit, you need to go," Gonzo said. "NO." Kermit yelled. Fozzie picked him up from behind and got him out.
"She's going to be fine," Fozzie told Kermit, "Come on." they went to the kicthen to get some coffee. "I have to go back with her," Kermit panted, "I can't leave her." "Stay in the living room." Fozzie said. Kermit sank to the ground. Fozzie bent down to him and hugged him, again. "It's all my fault," he bawled, "I should've have her with me." Fozzie got him up and into the living room and onto the sofa. He put on 'The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.' "I don't understand," Kermit said, "Why her, not me. The show's tomorrow and no one could rehearse." "It'll be fine," the bear assured, "Everything will be fine." "What about Piggy's future, my future. It'll be different than it is now, we'll be married." Kermit said, "I love her." Please help this frog, Fozzie thought.

Hours later, they are still working on her. "Bandages," Katie demanded. Lilly gave her the bandages, stiches, and stapples. "Ok and done!" Katie said, "Thanks, Lill." "No problem." Lilly replied.
Kermit couldn't wait anymore, he ran up the stairs. Fozzie ran after him, but he was already in her room. "Kermit," Gonzo said, "She's going to be fine." He walked over to her. "Come on, " Katie said, "Let's leave him alone." Everyone left, but Kermit. "I'm sorry," he said. She was all broken and bruised. "Kermit," she whispered,"Don't be." He carried her to the sofa bed in the living room. "I can walk in the boot." she said, "She said." He still took her down. He laid her on the sofa bed. Then, he lied down. She put her head on his chest and Kermit rubbed her head. All night until he fell asleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Will he ever recover from this? Will Miss Piggy recover from her wounds? Kermit will fight for her sooner or later. The BIGGEST BATTLE is coming soon. Feel free to comment!!!!!!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven pt. 5 I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS OR ANY OF JIM HENSON'S FRANCISE.

It's 12:40 A.M. now, and everyone was asleep, except Kermit. He lifted up her right pants leg, which was jogging paints, and saw stiches, bruises, and scars. He gently pulled it back down "I believe that the show is in 23 hours," he said. Miss Piggy woke up. "I know," she whispered. "Yea," Fozzie woke up, "What time does it start?" "11:00 P.M." he replied. Fozzie looked at Miss Piggy. "What about her?" the bear asked. "I don't know," Kermit replied, "I wish I knew." "I'll be fine," she said. Kermit's the leader of the gang, of course.
Then, everyone else woke up. Way earlier than usual. "G'morning," Katie and Lilly said. "Moring," they replied. "How is she?" Lilly asked. "I don't know." Kermit said, "But she's too much in pain." "How do you know?" Katie asked. "I can feel it." he replied, "Anyways, I need to go to the store to get some breakfast that everyone can eat." Miss Piggy nodded in agreement. "Piggy, wanna come?" he asked. "Sure." she stood up slowly, "Let me get ready." That shouldn't take long, knowing that she only needs one shoe to put on. "Alright." she said. "See ya later," Kermit said and walked out the door. "What do we do now?" Lilly asked. "Well, nothing." Pepe said, " You're beautifull, h'okay." Fozzie's phone rang. It was Kermit.
"Hello."
"Hey."
"What's up."
"Keep everyone away from the window."
"Ok, done."
"Bye."
Fozzie hung up the phone...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH.7 PT.6 The final part/BATTLE

Kermit and Miss Piggy are on their way back from the store. "I'm going to that show," she told him, "I don't care if I have a broken leg." "I know," he said," There's only one thing I'm worried about: you." "What about you?" she asked. "I don't care-" "I'm going to take a bullet for you." she told him. "NO YOU'RE NOT!" he yelled,"I'm sorry, don't take a bullet for me, let me do that." He continued to drive to the house where the others are at. "We protect each other." she said. "How can I even know if..." he stopped. He couldn't say anything else without breaking down. "I'm fine Kermit." she told him.
Hours later, they arrived back home, but it was already almost time for the show. He dialed Fozzie's number.
"Hello."
"Hi-ho."
"Where are you?"
"In the car."
"You're ready."
"Yep."
He hung up the phone. Kermit put his left hand on the back of her head closer and kissed her. She didn't resist, shockingly, because she was kissing back. He paused for a moment. "Kermit, are you sure about-" he stopped her with a kiss. He kissed her repeatly. Although, he was carefull, he didn't want to go too far with this knowing the outcome.
Minutes later, Fozzie came and opened the car door. "Having fun?" he joked. "Actually, I'm being carefull." Kermit told him. "Why, don't wanna kid?" the bear asked. "Not 'til we're married." the frog stated. "Fine, we're using the bus." Fozzie said. "Cool." Kermit replied. The two lovers got out of the car and Followed Fozzie to the bus.
The three friends got on the bus. Kermit and Miss Piggy sat in the back, for their safety from Animal. "Piggy, I'm sorry." Kermit said, "I didn't mean to force you into a makeout session." She smiled. "It's okay." she said. "I remember when I proposed to you." he said," Your face was black and blue and I couldn't take it anymore. When I did, I knew It was a good idea." "I thought you wouldn't ask." she added. Then, the rest of the Muppets got on. "Ready?" Fozzie asked. Kermit nodded in agreement and he drove off.
Kermit sat there by Miss Piggy's side, wondering what could happen. Fozzie was too busy spying on them than driving. "Hey, Kermit," he joked, "Did you have fun with your session?" Kermit took her left hand, which the ring is on, and felt her pulse. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Nothing, just making sure you're okay." She nodded in agreement. "Love you." he said. "Love you, too," she said, "I can't believe that my dad won't be able to see this." He kissed her.
Hours later, they arrived at the circus. "I'll be back." Miss Piggy said and got off the bus. She walked to the ticket booth. "Hello, anyone here?" she asked loudly. Then, all of the sudden, she was pushed down by a green figure. Constantine. "Well, Piggy-" she kicked him and tried to walk as fast as she can to the bus, which is far, but she was stopped by his army. Link threw a knife, which sliced her head. She stood up and punched him. Constantine pressed his forearm on her throat. "Kermit!!" she screamed.
"Did you hear that?" Fozzie asked. "PIGGY!" Kermit screamed, ran off the bus, and ran to her. "Help me." she said. "Kermit, her guard." Constantine said. "Let her go!" he ran throught the army, mainly Link, punched and kicked his way through the army. She was thrown to the ground, bloody. "Now," he pointed a gun at Kermit," I'm too strong for you." She got up and got in front of him just in time, before he fired it. It didn't hit Kermit...to Miss Piggy, that's a totally different story. "Piggy?" he asked. She looked down and fell to the ground. Then, unexpectedly Fozzie elbowed Constantine on the head. "Piggy, why did you do that?" he asked. "For you." she whispered. "Please, you can't go," Kermit cried, "We are supposed to be married and have a kid or two." "I did it so you can live-" "And you don't?" he asked. "KATIE! LILLY!" Fozzie yelled. "I'm not leaving you." Kermit said. Katie and Lilly ran to them. "Let's do this." the sisters said and began the operation...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 8 FINAL CH. WEDDING DAY

Miss Piggy got her hair in a pony tail while Janice got her dress ready. The dress was a white, strapless dress with a gold color in the middle. "Thanks," Miss Piggy said, "For everything." "No problem." Janice replied. She gave her the dress.
Kermit was at the alter with Fozzie, his best bear. "Do you think that you made a wrong turn about this?" Fozzie asked. "No," Kermit replied, "I love her. Proposing to her was the best idea I have everthought of." The wedding song in the background was "Battleship" by Daughtry.
Miss Piggy came out of the dressing room, wearing the dress. "You look beautiful." Janice said. "Thanks." Miss Piggy replied. They shared a hug. "Are you ready?" Janice asked. "Yea." the pig replied. She walked to the door to the alter. Here we go. She thought.
Janice opened the door and the both walked down the aisle. "Don't let me fall." Miss Piggy whispered. "I won't." Janice whispered back. They got to where Kermit's at. "We are gathered here today to witness a marriage of Kermit and Piggy," the preacher began, "The rings please." He got the rings and turned to Kermit. "Repeat after me: I Kermit."
"I Kermit."
"Take you, Piggy."
"Take you, Piggy."
"To be your wedded husband."
"To be your wedded husband."
"To hold."
"To hold."
"Sickness to health."
"Sickness to health."
"To richer or poor."
"To richer or poor."
"To love."
"To love."
"To cherish."
"To cherish."
"And to hold till death tears us apart."
"And to hold till death tears us apart."
Kermit put the ring on her finger. The same process with Miss Piggy.
"By the power invested in me and the state of California, I prononce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." the preacher said. Kermit pulled her closer and they shared a kiss. "Forever?" he whispered. "Forever." she whispered.
SEQUEL COMING SOON. This time, Constantine's a good frog.