Kermit/Piggy Relationship!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I guess I always thought that the boys would be frog-like, and the girls would be pig-like...but that they would also share some aspects of the frog/pig. Such as the girls having webbed feet.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I mean when people of different nationalities have children, the girl children don't just match the mother, and the boys don't just match the father.

And yes I'm thinking way too much about this lol

mikebennidict

Reaction score
A while ago I suggested a thread about what a child between Kermit and Piggy might look like. It didn't last long. Somebody ended it by saying that rather than crosses between frogs and pigs the boys would be frogs and the girls would be pigs. I still say there is definitely an affair going on here. As for half frog half pig children, well we'll have to wait and see.

*Contemplating what it would start out as due to differing life cycles of the two animals*
Yeah I'd love to see that.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I do, in fact, contemplate how a pog or a frig would start out. That's why I write ush-gush!

Seriously (or perhaps irreverently), do you remember the old Tonight Show when a naturalist is describing the mating habits of frogs and pigs to Kermit and Piggy? Kermit looked mortified, but Piggy was matching him point for point....

Beauregard

Reaction score
Piggy does tend to remain level headed in those situations...poor Kermie, though, didn't know where to look. Although, wasn't that the same interview where he looked for her tail? Did he find it? Does she have one?