Kermit/Piggy Relationship!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Yes, I feel that the frog does indeed deny his affection for her a little too much but, us fans know! The evidence is just screaming "PIGGY AND KERMIT ARE MARRIED!"

YES!
YES!
YEEEEEHEEEEEHEEEEE!

>_> Pardon.

Java

Reaction score
Maybe denying it is all for the publicity. After all, nobody cares about the relationship once it's official...

Java

Reaction score
:big_grin:

Well we certainly wouldn't want our beloved frog and pig to go the way of Brangalenia, Bennifer, TomKat, or any of the others would we?

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I may come at this a little differently that some folks (Duh--really?) because I lived it along with them. I never doubted for a moment that, when I saw Piggy and Kermit get married, they were actually married. Also, "Kermit and Piggy get married" was the battle-cry (if you'll pardon me) of Hallmark and a whole lot of other mainstream stores. There were articles, interviews, pictures. What was to doubt? It was recently, to my way of thinking, that the genuineness of the marriage had ever been questioned. It was really only a few years ago--when I got re-integrated into Muppet FANDOM that I heard--to my complete shock--that many of the muppet fans didn't "believe" they were married. And, apparently, some of the newer (notice I didn't say NEW) performers felt free to disagree with the original ideas about it, and these have been pointed to with such monotonous frequency that I groan when I hear it. (If I have to hear somebody quote, "Piggy and I have a professional relationship. I'm a professional and she thinks we have a relationship." one more time--yeesh!) So, Kermit's modest, slightly embarrassed reaction at being married to one of the sexiest women alive--yes, folks, that's what I picked!--just seemed natural to me.
Ah well, for what it's worth.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I agree, as far as I'm concerned, they did get married. :smile: :mad:

All the other things said about their relationship in recent years just don't fit, in my opinion. (And yes, I know they're just fictional characters hehe).

Ruahnna

Reaction score
I agree, as far as I'm concerned, they did get married. :smile: :mad:
All the other things said about their relationship in recent years just don't fit, in my opinion. (And yes, I know they're just fictional characters hehe).
So they're fictional--so what? That doesn't make them any less REAL, does it? (happy sigh) As far as I can tell, being fictional just means they have better hairdos than in real life. Er, well, at least Piggy does....

Beauregard

Reaction score
So they're fictional--so what? That doesn't make them any less REAL, does it? (happy sigh) As far as I can tell, being fictional just means they have better hairdos than in real life. Er, well, at least Piggy does....
Speaking of hairdoes...Kermit's cute little wig in MTI is the most adorable thing in the histor of adorable little things!

abiraniriba

Reaction score
frigs and pogs

A while ago I suggested a thread about what a child between Kermit and Piggy might look like. It didn't last long. Somebody ended it by saying that rather than crosses between frogs and pigs the boys would be frogs and the girls would be pigs. I still say there is definitely an affair going on here. As for half frog half pig children, well we'll have to wait and see.

*Contemplating what it would start out as due to differing life cycles of the two animals*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Personally, I don't see why just the boys would be frogs and just the girls would be pigs (like in MCC). I think there would be a little mixture there. :smile: