Kermit/Piggy Relationship!

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
GALLERY:

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote:

Robot Kermit: Hey, listen you, how about you and me getting together and makin' some ste-e-e-am heat. Huh, snuggle bunny?
Miss Piggy: Snuggle bunny? Why, uh...
Robot Kermit: Yeah. Look, let me take you away from all this. Aaah, a marriage made in heaven. A frog and a pig. We can have bouncing baby figs.

INTERVIEWS THAT SPILL!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8854190/site/newsweek/
[Interview--official]

I hope you don't think this is too personal, Kermit, but are you still dating Miss Piggy?
The official answer is yes. I can give you a scoop. Should I tell you this? You could put this in the press—I could get hurt really badly. I get around when I'm in Hollywood.
Do you only date pigs?
I've only ever dated one pig. And that is Miss Piggy. But I think a lot of men can empathize with that. Probably women, too.

Is there ever fighting on the set?
Sometimes. There's a particular person who I work with often who sometimes causes problems.
Would that be Animal?
I won't give you her name. It's a she. But her initials are Miss Piggy. She can be difficult. But she's an artiste, or at least that's what she says. I see there's no problem with my arguing with that. It was a tough schedule working on "The Muppet Show." We'd spend hours and hours—trying to get Piggy out of her dressing room.
Is your dressing room bigger today than when you started?
Well, actually, I don't have a dressing room. We can only afford one dressing room, and I think you know who gets that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0211/13/lt.02.html

KERMIT: Well, Piggy and I sort of have a -- a very professional relationship. I'm professional and she thinks we have a relationship.

(LAUGHTER)

KAGAN: Well, you know, Kermie, just so you know -- you know Miss Piggy was on Headline News yesterday with Judy Fortin and Judy asked a very interesting question. We're going to listen to that and I want to get your comments so here's Miss Piggy.

KERMIT: OK.

KAGAN: OK, listen in.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

JUDY FORTIN, CNN: I understand that Kermit gave you a very romantic kiss in this movie and he made the first move. What's that all about?

MISS PIGGY: It's true!

UNIDENTIFIED MUPPET: It's all done with special effects. They weren't actually in...

MISS PIGGY: We rehearsed day and night for it and...

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KAGAN: So, Kermit, how much was going on in the trailer and...

KERMIT: I think I have to stick with Pepe's (ph) answer about the special effects. Look, it was -- it's just a professional thing -- it was written into the script and I just had to give her a huge kiss. But you'll notice, when you all watch this movie, which I hope you will, it's -- it's -- they cut away. So they extended the kiss by cutting away to a lot of other people.

KAGAN: I think we have a flustered frog on our hands this morning, Kermit.

KERMIT: I think you do, too.

KAGAN: And I'll tell you, chemistry like that you can't fake even special effects. It's real.

Claudia's Corner--YES I HAVE A CORNER! I AM A HERMIT I TELL YAH!
erherm.

Claudia's Corner

Ok, ladies and gentlemen!

The most obvious was the first interview--Kermit did indeed admit
that he was dating the lovely Miss Piggy but in the second one he denies
it and acts as if it is a CURSE!

I underlined the most obvious quotes that seemed uber suspicious.
Observe them and you will see what a little fibber he is. :wink:
We know that frog is datin' the pig!

For the first time Piggy says TRUTH!

*Cackles*

Bunsen:
Cut please!

Claudia:
Go away! I am busy scaring the audience!

Bunsen:
I have just made a brand new discovery!

Claudia:
That is?

Bunsen:
GET A LIFE!

Claudia:
*Gasps*

Bunsen:
Oh, you may continue while I
gather up some of my dignity for having ever
stumbled upon this thread.

Claudia:
Yeah...why are you typing at my comp
and breaking into my account?

Bunsen:
ACTION!

--

Erm, ignore that last bit.

So...let us discuss this!

:big_grin: POST MY DARLINGS!

>_> While I find more sleeze.

Java

Reaction score
:zany:

(BTW, Claudia. I'm a little dense, when you use XD what does it mean?)

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
XD <---- the face of a person when falling on his face or a just a silly face on a wrong side. :wink:

Java

Reaction score
Hey now! Careful, you're starting to sound like my sisters...:wink: They tease me all the time seeing as they are freshman in HS and I graduated seven years ago, so I'm no where close to hip anymore...

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Awwww!
I'm not hip either.
I'm actually out-dated.

LOL!

Join the club.
:wink:

Java

Reaction score
I was also outdated in HS - that's what happens when you insist on taking all the levels offered of the Drama class...