Kermit Plushies as Fashion Clothing?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man, these fashion designers get lazier every year.... "Quick! Run to the toy store, grab whatever's on sale and then the craft store to get a glue gun. The show's in fifteen minutes!" :big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Man, these fashion designers get lazier every year.... "Quick! Run to the toy store, grab whatever's on sale and then the craft store to get a glue gun. The show's in fifteen minutes!" :big_grin:
LOL! Yeah, seem's like that case here!

Davina

Reaction score
if only we'd known.. a few years ago when the really bad kermit dolls were all over the dollar stores.. we could have bought them up, done this and made millions!

muppet baby

Reaction score
oh my gosh that is just crazy , LOL :batty: :scary: scary and somewhat stupid poor kermit did not diserve that .

:frown: Kind of a inslute to the muppets does anyone else feel the same way about this .

CrazyHarryFan

Reaction score
Actually, if it was done to mock the use of fur, which it would seem to be a direct absurdist satire on fur, then I like it.

I am one of those CRAZY people that doesn't want to kill animals to wear them.

Yes, I am a Vegetarian! I admit it! But Kermit is too!

haha :wink::hungry:

muppet baby

Reaction score
if only we'd known.. a few years ago when the really bad kermit dolls were all over the dollar stores.. we could have bought them up, done this and made millions!
Amen to that , even though the concept can look a little werid and some say a bit disterbing , you are for sure right we could have made millions . LOL

Redsonga

Reaction score
OMG! Ew ew ew ew ew! *goes into stereotypical born and raised California girl mode* OMG, it's, like, thousands and thousands of skinned Kermies!:eek: Get it away, get it away!:embarrassed: *does not know weather to stomp on it or give the poor things a proper burial:sympathy:*

muppet baby

Reaction score
OMG! Ew ew ew ew ew! *goes into stereotypical born and raised California girl mode* OMG, it's, like, thousands and thousands of skinned Kermies!:eek: Get it away, get it away!:embarrassed: *does not know weather to stomp on it or give the poor things a proper burial:sympathy:*
Redsonga , you said it best for all of us , i mean about that it is detestable , and ew ew ew ew and very sterotypical for sure for california for sure . i feels sorry for Kermit right now

Redsonga

Reaction score
Like, of course, it's so, groady, you know? Like, who would actually wear something like that and promote, I dunno, beloved memory road kill? So much ew :stick_out_tongue:.
(The funny thing is, even though I don't actually talk like that, it is so easy to slip into without even trying, being native to Cali :3. Me thinks I could write a pretty okay Janice fanfic if anyone thought it was a good idea :smile:)