1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Kermit talks about Sesame Street's 20th anniversary

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by minor muppetz, Apr 6, 2011.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

WOW! That's a Great Find!:batty::)
  3. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Kermit mentioned that on the 20th anniversary show that there was a little kid (Joey,but Kermit didn't call her by name) saying the alphabet with him & every so often she'd throw in "Cookie Monster". That wasn't on there (to the best of my knowledge) I remember Kermit seeing Shola & Fanny. And the adults mentioned Jon-Jon. (They showed him all grown up on the show as well with Herry) But not Joey.
    (I'm sitting here laughing to myself @ a comment one of our members made about why Joey never showed up @ the reinion shows. Kevin AKA Fozzie Bear had remarked "Maybe Snuffy had sat on her!" Thanks a LOT Kev!:rolleyes: shaking head & laughing at the same time!)
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

It would be nice to see a 'where are they now' thing with those people, since the special is now over 20 years old. For example, is Jon Jon aka John Williams still in the air force. Does Fanny still run track, or was that Shola? I think they were both in college back then.
  5. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

It was Shola that ran track. And yeah...It would be interesting to find out what they're all up to now.
  6. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I wonder where Joey is now?
  7. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I think Kermit meant that the clip was going to be in the special, not that the kid was going to make an appearance. The clip was in the special, after all.
  8. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Wow! What a rare find!
    Thanks for sharing. :)