1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Kermit the Frog and Pepe at HMV Oxford Circus London.

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by KingR76, Jun 6, 2012.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

YES!

Thats right, next Wednesday Kermit and Pepe will be at HMV Oxford Circus London next Wednesday to celebrate the release of the "Muppets" on DVD/BluRay.

To tell you that I am freakin excited over this is an extreeme understatement.

To think that I'll be meeting Steve Whitmire again AND KERMIT THE FROG!!!!!!!! KERMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Permission to explode in an almighty lfash of happiness! YAAAAAAAAAY :)
    markit likes this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Now I know why I haven't gotten an answer to my fan letter yet! Kermit isn't even in the United States right now! Lol! Have fun though!!! I wish I was in the UK!!
  3. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

me too post pictures if you get any :) :rolleyes:
  4. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

Am already deleting oodles of Pictures and Videos off my iphone to make sure I have enough room for next week.

I may have freaked people out on my Facebook and Twitter with my excitedment with this. :)
  5. Pinkflower7783

I swear the next Muppet event that's being held in the States I'm going!!! Man your so lucky please do tell us in detail everything when you go!!!! Take video as well if you can!!! You guys even have more merchandise then us right now in your UK Disney stores!!! So not fair! I wish I had a travel by map feature right now. XP
  6. RC1979

RC1979 Member

Next muppet event with the muppets, I'm going only if it's in this county.
  7. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

So who's going to this then??

You need to queue at hmv from 9am to get a wrist band to allow to join the queue to maybe meet them from 1pm onwards! Due to time restraints there is no guarantee that you will see them??
    I live over 200 miles away so I'm not sure if I should make the journey or not!??

Anyone any ideas or thoughts!?

Chris
  8. Pinkflower7783

If I lived in the UK I'd so be going!!!!! Lol!
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

10. markit

markit Active Member

I'm in!!!!! :) My brother works at HMV in London, so gonna have to a word with him to swing some passes for me :)
  11. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

GAH! I want to be there SO badly! Cannot budget it this month though...even though my last Muppet-based-dash-to-London was super successful :p
  12. Pinkflower7783

Maybe you could try and make a U-turn
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I can only take you as far as the lobby!
    Cindy likes this.
  14. markit

markit Active Member

Just heard back from my brother who works with HMV that this event took place yesterday...is that right ? Or has he been misinformed ?
  15. markit

markit Active Member

16. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

He's been misinformed. Its tomorrow.

Also, the wristbands are now limited to 60. So theres gonna have to be some pretty Diehard Fans for this :)
  17. Pinkflower7783

Man this is when I wish I had a travel by map button!!! ><
  18. Pinkflower7783

How long have you been driving?
  19. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

"Its time to meet the #Muppets on the most sensational, InSpirational, celebrational, Muppetational day ever." #HMVTheMuppets
    Pinkflower7783 likes this.
  20. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

I met kermit & pepe today. Whooohoooo!!

Nice to meet all the muppet fans.

Chris
    Beauregard likes this.