Kermit To Sing In Macy's Parade

ngreen522

Reaction score
THIS ARTICLE (Mainly about maternity bridal gowns and Broadway Musical Camp) has made claim that Kermit will be singing "I believe in Santa Claus" in the finale of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. How awesome would THAT be? ! :smile:

MOD NOTE:
Several paragraphs down you will see this information which is all there is about Kermit:
Unreal learned all this last week at the St. Louis tryouts for Camp Broadway, a musical-theater workshop that'll take place in New York City in November. Camp Broadway gives kids a real Broadway experience, says its artistic director (and St. Louis native), Tony Parise: They'll perform a dance routine at the finale of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade while Kermit the Frog sings the ballad "I Believe in Santa Claus."

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! That is SO awesome! What a great thing to hear! The New York Times article also claims the Muppets will have their own float. It'll be interesting to see hwo all of this turns out! :big_grin: GREAT news!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm thinking the Muppet float is the one Kermit will sing on....

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh man, I always miss part of the parade because I sing at church on Thanksgiving morning, but I'll be rushing home in hopes of catching this! Awesome!

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
This is pretty cool, I'll have to try and watch the parade this year!

ngreen522

Reaction score
okay, so after reading about the muppet float plans in Steve Whitmire's toughpigs.com interview, I'm thinking I should actually try to be there. I mean, how can I pass up what could be my one and only opportunity to interact w/ Kermit the Frog ..... even if he IS 30 feet away.... Just the mere knowledge that he'll have the cabability to hear me scream "I LOVE YOU!" ... or better yet, the image of him saying it back? ! ?.... :excited: It's enough to die right there on the streets of NY.

Me: I LOVE YOU KERMIE!
Kermit: i love you too crazy woman who's been following our float for the last 2 hours. ....SECURITY!

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
That's so cool :big_grin: Usually I miss a lot of the parade because my male relatives wanna watch football (blah xP), but this year I don't think I'm going anywhere. I'll definitely try to watch!