Kermit To Sing In Macy's Parade

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Halloween has been very nice, but I'm ready for Thanksgiving already, lol.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's not Halloween yet XD But I know what you mean, I'm impatient for the holiday season!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I know, lol, it's not even Halloween yet and I already want it to be over!

Heralde <----Pathetic, hehe
Your not pathetic at all i think all of us Muppet fans want Thanksgiveing and Christmas to hurry up and get here!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Slightly related to the topic, what will the new balloons be? And Macy's Collector's plush.... Anyone know?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Other than the Thanksgiving parade and the Christmas Muppet special, I'm in no rush whatsoever.

Of course, I'd definitely be in less of a rush if I had something to do, besides wait for the Homestarrunner annual Halloween toon... (Hopefully the Simpsons episode will be tolerable this year)

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have never missed the parade so this is just awesome it adds something more awesome to see

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh man, I always miss part of the parade because I sing at church on Thanksgiving morning, but I'll be rushing home in hopes of catching this! Awesome!
That's okay, Boobergurl. Singing at church is important as well, but you could probably set your VCR. BTW, I like your avatar. I guess we'll be seeing an Abby balloon at the parade as well.

Nick22

Reaction score
they had an abby balloon i think last year. i cant wait to see the macy's day parade. im so jelous because my friend dan is going to see it! i cant wait for the holidays. espeically christmas. this is my favorite time of year. but i am so upset because our house is being completely removated so we have no where to put decorations. :frown::cry: