Kermit's 50th Anniversary World Tour

unclematt

Reaction score
God I wish I could go. And I wish I had a dad as cool as you who would be willing to take me.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Well I know how I would feel if I had seen kermit as a child, the magic is different at that age. On the other hand I probably what to see him more then they do. They are hoping piggy will POP up like she did at the stamp presenation.

MOving right along........

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It would be great if I were able to get down to New York when he tours the Statue of Liberty. Please keep us updated.

unclematt

Reaction score
I really will be happy if I could just see him once during the tour.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Come on, Kermit... that's a very impressive list but you are forgetting that extremely awesome country right about your home in the USA... I am talking about CANADA! PLEASE COME AND VISIIIT...

bigbirdfan

Reaction score
Please come to Kentucky!Please in the name of Pepe stop at Kentucky!

unclematt

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Come on, Kermit... that's a very impressive list but you are forgetting that extremely awesome country right about your home in the USA... I am talking about CANADA! PLEASE COME AND VISIIIT...
I would suspect he has got to be making at least one stop in Canada. Its Canada the land of the Calgary Flames. I dont know what Kermit has to do with the Calgary flames but you can use your imagination. :crazy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**laughs** The last thing I would think of is the Calgary Flames.

HEY GUYS, unrelated but I just saw Kermit on EXTRA about 5 monutes ago. **squeeee**