Kind of a Strange Question...

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Do you think all of the Muppet performers get along well? I mean, do you think one of the reasons that Frank Oz doesn't perform much anymore is that he doesn't have the best relationship with the other performers?

-Dave

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Of course I know that Frank has gone on to do some directing....I'm a huge fan of his. Obviously, he could still do SOME work for JHC if he really wanted to. I am just wondering if bad relationships with the people still left at JHC have contributed to his absence.

foofoocakes

Reaction score
HMMM. If I could make MILLIONS of dollar directing a movie or a couple thousand with my hand up a foam rubber pig which one would I pick ? I tell you its a tie.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by WOCKA2416
Do you think all of the Muppet performers get along well? I mean, do you think one of the reasons that Frank Oz doesn't perform much anymore is that he doesn't have the best relationship with the other performers?

-Dave
more than likely, i bet he did make some of them a little angry. but i think they probably don't care anymore.

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
You are right that is not kanda' a strange question, that IS a strange question.

Beau:concern:{Gata' go}regard

scarecroe

Reaction score
No one's angry. Not Frank, not his fellow Muppeteers. He still works on the occasional project, mostly Sesame. If anyone had read the FAQ, they'd know this.

ToughPigs also has a Recast FAQ.

Hope this helps :big_grin:

WOCKA2416

Reaction score
Actually, I happened to know for a fact that some essential people are angry that Frank isn't around...come on, wouldn't you be too?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Actually, I happened to know for a fact that some essential people are angry that Frank isn't around.
Then why would you ask in the first place?

...come on, wouldn't you be too?
Quite frankly, no. Everyone's got their own thing to do. Frank gave his life to the Muppets for years. I'm sure there is some weirdness, and maybe some people are mad, but really that's quite silly, isn't it? :rolleyes:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
wouldn't you be too?
I'am more sad than angry. I really hope that others also are more sad than angry. And it seems to me that the replacements have done a pretty good job so far.

I think it's understandebel that Frank are looking for new challenges. Nobody will do the same all their lives, and people just have to accept that fact.