Kind of a Strange Question...

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I'm siding with Frank on this one. Like scarecroe said, Frank put in a lot of hard work into the Muppets. And I'm sure he likes puppeteering, he still does it as often as he can. But he's got a family. He has to give to them as much time as he possibly can, just like any other father or husband. He's got two careers. He ALSO has fan mail he goes through. He has the same problems in life we all do. He's got a lot to juggle. I'm surprised he does as much with the Muppets as he does now!

Eventually, it's time for a person to move on. I don't think Jim ever thought of doing nothing but the Muppets his whole life. He probably wanted to do other stuff too, but still come back to the Muppets.

dk, it does get me sad ocassionally, but, I think more happy that Frank's doing what he can, wish he could do more, but he's not Superman, and I've heard that Frank still thinks about the Muppets. He's got nothing but good things to say about them in his interviews.

Which reminds me, is it okay to submit interviews written in magazines to Muppet Central? There's one in an issue of the Star Wars Insider that I would like to put up.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by WOCKA2416
Frank Oz doesn't perform much anymore is that he doesn't have the best relationship with the other performers?

-Dave
well i am sure they don't say 'hey meet ya at the bowling alley at 8' (although what do i know?) but i am also sure they aren't sending death threats to each other (once again what do i know?) i figure it's a medium! i mean there are probably times when they are like why? then there's other's when they think it's neat that he was set upon a new path.....

Sarah

woah that made some sort of weird sense!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Re: Re: Kind of a Strange Question.....

Originally posted by sarah_yzma
well i am sure they don't say 'hey meet ya at the bowling alley at 8' (although what do i know?) but i am also sure they aren't sending death threats to each other (once again what do i know?) i figure it's a medium! i mean there are probably times when they are like why? then there's other's when they think it's neat that he was set upon a new path.....
Perhaps they have a "No Frank Club" where they sit around, call Frank "Baldy", and make fun of his movies.

:smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Kind of a Strange Question.....

Originally posted by EmmyMik
Perhaps they have a "No Frank Club" where they sit around, call Frank "Baldy", and make fun of his movies.

:smile:
i'm sure....it's like...

'hey look! at least we tell them that our actors are pigs'...

is it sunny outside or is it just a reflection?

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*raises hand*

Teacher! Teacher! Sarah's being EEEEEEEEVIL again!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you better put your hand down or i'll tell that you cut in front of tommy yesterday!!!

Sarah