KSY appearances?

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Scooter
Does anyone know how KSY will be promoted? Will Kermit once again to TV appearances? Will there be merchandise? :confused:
They would be smart not to promote this movie. Promotion might actually alienate more fans as opposed to bringing in new ones due to the poor quality of the movie.

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
The lack of fan buzz and reviews on MC leads me to believe KSY is barely even worht a rent next month.
The "|lack| of fan buzz"? It's amazing how people only hear what they wanna hear. I've heard a lot of positive reviews about the film from those who've seen it. Not everyone liked it, of course, but there has been sufficient amount of those who enjoyed it that there isn't a |lack| of buzz.

Most of the negative comments about it are coming from people who haven't even seen it. You guys don't want to see it, fine. Don't blame others for your lack of desire to see it.

Okay, now go and ignore this post and pretend I said that I really hated Kermit's Swamp Years and that it is a sin against humanity. Yeah. :smile:

Sh. liked KSY, btw. :smile:

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble

Most of the negative comments about it are coming from people who haven't even seen it. You guys don't want to see it, fine. Don't blame others for your lack of desire to see it.

People should at least see the movie before expressing their comments on it.

I think that most of the positive reviews are due to people being in denial that they could actually make a movie as bad as KSY. I think that they are letting all of the good memories of past muppet projects bias their opinion on this movie. Maybe some people just wanted so badly for this movie to be good that they actually start to believe it even though in the world of reality the movie was a real stinker.

Struble

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph
in the world of reality the movie was a real stinker.
Only in your opinion. In my opinion, I liked it. And I'm not in denial. I actually liked it.

Sh.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joseph

People should at least see the movie before expressing their comments on it.

I think that most of the positive reviews are due to people being in denial that they could actually make a movie as bad as KSY. I think that they are letting all of the good memories of past muppet projects bias their opinion on this movie. Maybe some people just wanted so badly for this movie to be good that they actually start to believe it even though in the world of reality the movie was a real stinker.
Well, although I thought it was okay (I didn't really like the human parts, and "froggy pants" is just way too stupid for a muppet movie). I definitely see where your coming from Joseph. I think in certain instances its true. Maybe not for the Struble, but definitely for others :smile:

-Matt

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by Struble
Only in your opinion. In my opinion, I liked it. And I'm not in denial. I actually liked it.

Sh.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

What are the reasons why you liked the film and would you recommend it to others and their children??

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
DTS!!!!!!!!!! My favorite movie of the year!! I have a huge poster on my wall from it, and I signed up to this stupid WB mailing list just to make sure I don't miss the release date! Do you know when it comes out Jackie?

-Matt
Sept 17th i believe! I laughed my rear end off! That was pure genius! Danny Devito is da man!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes! I think that paired with American History X really made Ed Norton my favorite actor. He's awesome! And Robin Williams played his role fabulously!!! :smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
Yes! I think that paired with American History X really made Ed Norton my favorite actor. He's awesome! And Robin Williams played his role fabulously!!! :smile:

-Matt

LOL! Like the day after seeing this movie Joe and I went to his aunts house where his little cousins were watching this tape. IT WAS EXACTLY LIKE SMOOCHY with the stupid dances and corny storylines! I didn't know those kinds of videos really existed!!! LOL!!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Yes...but...did they do..

THE JIGGY ZIGGY!!!

hehehe :big_grin:

-Matt