Labyrinth Collector's Edition DVD Box Set

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I cannot wait for this set to be released; it sounds awesome. And the cover art looks great! Not as great as the last VHS/DVD release, but still 100x better than the Dark Crystal box set cover.

CarburetorJane

Reaction score
It's so pretty! :smile: Yeah this will definatly be on my birthday wish list... Cuz I'm broke and job-less to get it when it comes out... Oh but if I get the job at the video store I might get a discount! Yay! :big_grin: The three hour cut would be something special. I suppose if it's not Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter, they think people won't bother with it?

leliebel

Reaction score
"mildly intense moments of peril"

I love that sentence :big_grin:

and...

"Muppet-populated endeavor, and as I watched Labyrinth with my 12-year-old daughter, Sammie, I found that her high level of enjoyment and fascination with the characters and surroundings (except when Bowie sang—I'm with you on that one, Sam)"

hey! :mad:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Thanx for the link, Buck Beaver! I can't wait to get my hands on this!! Even though I already have Labryinth on DVD, this boxed set is a must have. As is the Dark Crystal one, too.
:excited::excited:

beaker&bunsen

Reaction score
Bounce Bounce

I am now doing a happy dance! Now I have to get that one and the Dark Crystal collector's edition! :smile:

Myridian

Reaction score
Superbit

Does anyone know if superbit is really all that much better than the original? I don't own any superbit DVD's right now. I've got the original Labyrinth DVD & I'm trying to decide if the new one is worth the investment. Thanks :wink:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
hey...box set? unbelivable!
i got Labyrinth on DVD not to long ago, now there's a new one...sigh.
how many versions of the same movie are we supposed to have?
like we got 4 or 5 different versions of star wars, wow.