1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

LABYRINTH Goblin King David Bowie Bust! PAINTED PROTO!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Laszlo, May 9, 2006.

1. Laszlo Member

2. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Oh my god! *hugs Lazlo* That is just...perfect!!! That's the best thing I've seen all week!!
  3. Vic Romano Active Member

Amazing work as usual! What a gift you have!
  4. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Awesome Laszlo! Truely amazing!
  5. puppetise Member

6. Fozzie Bear Moderator

You're awesome. Simply awesome!
  7. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

What else do you have planned to make (not to rush you or anything)?
  8. alorindanya Member

You have such a gift!
  9. Laszlo Member

10. Laszlo Member

11. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

12. Infinity Sirius New Member

How big is the Jareth bust?
  13. Laszlo Member

14. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

Maybe you should do a Firey(spelling?)!!!
  15. Laszlo Member

I would love Sir Dydimus on Ambrosius. But fur is a hard thing to sculpt...
  16. cabbageheat New Member

Curious

Lazlo,

I've seen a lot of your work, and you capture the characters profiles and contours extremely well, especially at the scale you are producing them in. I am curious if you are selling any of these? I know they are not "licensed" by Henson (or perhaps they are?) but I was curious if you were indeed, selling these items as "fan made" replicas?

Besides all that, great work, good use of texture and details, the skesis in particular is very well done.
  17. crazed gonzo fa Active Member

That sounds awesome too, but it does sound hard. I know you probably don't want to, but out of curiosity how much would you sell these for?
  18. Laszlo Member

Thank you for the kind comments and your interest!

You can contact me at: skulpturen (at) gmx.ch
  19. fluffmuppet Member

Laszlo!! Those are AMAZING!!!! I cannot even gather words to describe how incredible these are!!!! I hope you are professional with these because the movie people NEED to snatch you up!!!!

And yay you're Swiss too! I wish I lived in the country though..I just have the bloodline :p
  20. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Fluffmuppet!!!! Where on earth did you appear from??? I'm right that you havn't been around for about a year, right? Or have you been hiding in the Puppetry board?