LABYRINTH Goblin King David Bowie Bust! PAINTED PROTO!

Laszlo

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Maybe you should do a Firey(spelling?)!!!
I would love Sir Dydimus on Ambrosius. But fur is a hard thing to sculpt...

cabbageheat

Reaction score
Curious

Lazlo,

I've seen a lot of your work, and you capture the characters profiles and contours extremely well, especially at the scale you are producing them in. I am curious if you are selling any of these? I know they are not "licensed" by Henson (or perhaps they are?) but I was curious if you were indeed, selling these items as "fan made" replicas?

Besides all that, great work, good use of texture and details, the skesis in particular is very well done.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
That sounds awesome too, but it does sound hard. I know you probably don't want to, but out of curiosity how much would you sell these for?

Laszlo

Reaction score
cabbageheat said:
Lazlo,

I've seen a lot of your work, and you capture the characters profiles and contours extremely well, especially at the scale you are producing them in. I am curious if you are selling any of these? I know they are not "licensed" by Henson (or perhaps they are?) but I was curious if you were indeed, selling these items as "fan made" replicas?

Besides all that, great work, good use of texture and details, the skesis in particular is very well done.
Thank you for the kind comments and your interest!

You can contact me at: skulpturen (at) gmx.ch

fluffmuppet

Reaction score
Laszlo!! Those are AMAZING!!!! I cannot even gather words to describe how incredible these are!!!! I hope you are professional with these because the movie people NEED to snatch you up!!!!

And yay you're Swiss too! I wish I lived in the country though..I just have the bloodline :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fluffmuppet!!!! Where on earth did you appear from??? I'm right that you havn't been around for about a year, right? Or have you been hiding in the Puppetry board?