Last movie you watched

wes

Reaction score
MuppetMarc said:
Tommy Boy
That has to be one of the all time funniest movies of all time, everytime I come across it on tv I stop and watch it. I almost know the whole script.

Brother don't shake, Brothers Hug!

and My favorite scene:
Tommy: Hey, what's your name?

Helen: Helen.

Tommy: That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go
[makes ripping noises as he tears apart the roll]

Tommy: Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead, Helen. Am I right?

Helen: God, you're sick

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Saw Stranger Than Fiction this weekend and LOVED it! I'm digging the trend in comedy to get away from potty humor :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Speaking of potty humour, I watched Dodgeball this evening...heaven preserve us and give me my money, sanity, and TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK!

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
I also really enjoyed Stranger Than Fiction. I had a very big smile on my face at the end.

Faylo

Reaction score
I watched the second half of High School Musical while I was making lunch today. I've only ever seen that movie once, it's pretty cute.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Speed Tracer said:
I also really enjoyed Stranger Than Fiction. I had a very big smile on my face at the end.
Me too! It was just all too good! I loved having a main character I could really root for!

unclematt

Reaction score
I saw Borat I highly recommend it to the adult members